ADVERTISEMENT

Worst and most needless loss of my lifetime.

Well they were allowed to maul us the second shot and we played offense like shit. Hell we didnt have a good offensive game the whole tourney

But dook is about to be handed the GD chip and they are openly cheating. So what's the point anyway??

Cal is not a good coach.

I'm going to try to do this as calmly as possible. Either grow up or get an education. Going through life immature and stupid is no way to live.

Cal got the tempo of the game exactly how we needed it. That's a coach's job. The players just didn't make enough shots. Auburn beat us at our own game. It was 60-60 and the end of regulation. This is a team that dropped 90-plus on Kansas and UNC. Cal did his job. We just lost.

We shouldn't have shot any 3's in the second half what the f$%k.

Needless, unexpected, unexplainable losses seem to be a recurring theme in Calipari’s career. A time that’ll be looked back on as what if. No two ways about it. Cal is one of the greatest underachievers in the history of sports when you consider the inexplicable losses he’s suffered with almost always FAR more talented teams. Oh well, lose our starting 5, wash, rinse, repeat.

We shouldn't have shot any 3's in the second half what the f$%k.
Disagree. We forced it inside all half to the point that all they had to do was clo the paint bc they were letting the game be physical.

We should have played more inside out. But we tightened up the same way we did in 2015 and tried to force every possession instead of playing with rhythm.

Then when we did get every 1 out of 5 calls, we missed freethrows

He missed a ton of FT's and 3's and layups. We need to recruit better players than Cal.

With his system at some point your young freshman and sophomores are going to have games like that. He has to coach through that. Teams have bad ft shooting days and still win bc the coaches coach. Cal made the all time worst decision the last two games to play hagans so much. When quickley was in the game we were a + with him at the point. Cal gave it away and honestly I would rather him move on. Elite 8s I don’t care if you’re coach is so stubborn to not do what’s right for the program then he should move on.

Another wasted season. And this time we didn’t even lose to a good team.

Refs didn’t lose this game. The players did.
- Hagans made horrible decisions all game. 7 turnovers, 3 assists.
- Herro was a non-factor and seemed hesitant to shoot. He was not bucket.
- FTs. Hit FTs and UK wins in regular time.

That’s basically it. I am not smart enough to know how much is on Cal and the “game plan” so I’ll let others do that. But whatever it was, it was a lack of execution that killed UK today.

Needless, unexpected, unexplainable losses seem to be a recurring theme in Calipari’s career. A time that’ll be looked back on as what if. No two ways about it. Cal is one of the greatest underachievers in the history of sports when you consider the inexplicable losses he’s suffered with almost always FAR more talented teams. Oh well, lose our starting 5, wash, rinse, repeat.
Nothing else needs to be said!

First of all this team can’t play with leads and that’s on Cal. YES you shoot 3’s. We had a damn 11 point lead and stalled out. You play to WIN. Too many of you get caught up on stupid matchups and so does he. Play to WIN the F’n game and let the players go. Let it f’n rain.

Had we done that, we’d have won by 15.

Cal is not much different that Tony Bennett as far as style.

He is a douchebag that doesn't know basketball, probably never played s second in his life and now he is a superfan. He has no legitimate rebuttal so he becomes a douchebag redneck that embarrasses our whole fanbase.

Hmm...In my lifetime, worse losses include: T Western, Jacksonville , UCLA, Georgetown (worst), LSU, Arizona, UConn. We just lost to a team with very talented and mature players that has been on a roll the entire post-season. They, aside from Ky, are the only team out there right now that can beat dook.

Never underplay the difficulty of beating a good team multiple times i.e. LSU 1986

The easiest final4.. Aside from last year. Kentucky won't get these looks.

Honestly.. Just wanted a Final4. I would have been fine losing to Virginia next. Final4 . The 5th in 10 years.. Would have been big.

Reactions: dckala2
56% free throws is an effing joke...every year we screw ourselves because we are fundamentally flawed
because we shoot for shit from the stripe...
We shot 74% for the year. We shoot our average, that’s like three points. Find a new horse to beat.

Moving the goalposts? What effing goalpost did I move?

I'll wait....

Facts are facts!
In what world is 70+ percent bad? Also you are just blatantly wrong, Herro shot over 90% for the year.

In this game, our perimeter players were 5-7. That’s over 70%. The people to get on would be PJ and Travis, and again, shooting their average, that’s only like 2-3 points.

In what world is 70+ percent bad? Also you are just blatantly wrong, Herro shot over 90% for the year.
In this game, our perimeter players were 5-7. That’s over 70%. The people to get on would be PJ and Travis, and again, shooting their average, that’s only like 2-3 points.

Herro and Quade's stats skew that number...neither play (played) in the front court who shot or rather shat 50% not 70%

ADVERTISEMENT