ADVERTISEMENT

Worried about this team

drainthatub

Senior
Feb 25, 2007
We better pick it up on the defensive end or else it’s gonna be a loooong year. Way too many uncontested layups, no rim protector, lackadaisical 3 point defense, just lazy and a lot of freshman mistakes tonight. Also Sestina needs to shoot more threes and Cal should play Dontai Allen more.

We better pick it up on the defensive end or else it’s gonna be a loooong year. Way too many uncontested layups, no rim protector, lackadaisical 3 point defense, just lazy and a lot of freshman mistakes tonight. Also Sestina needs to shoot more threes and Cal should play Dontai Allen more.
This was Madness.....You really didnt expect any defense did you..

Yes Pete we did. I counted more layups than hard fouls. Not one double technical, not one player tossed from the event for unsportsmanlike behavior! Ridiculous coaching but Cal. No yelling or swear words when I went back and watched again.

At least Terrance Clarke (with Cunningham one one side and Banchero to the other) stole the show during Cal’s interview..

Yes Pete we did. I counted more layups than hard fouls. Not one double technical, not one player tossed from the event for unsportsmanlike behavior! Ridiculous coaching but Cal. No yelling or swear words when I went back and watched again.

At least Terrance Clarke (with Cunningham one one side and Banchero to the other) stole the show during Cal’s interview..
Well if you did then you shouldnt have..

the talent is there...the speed and height are there...we just might be another championship in the making.

I’ll admit it! Cal is coaching this style of defense now, because this is how officials wanted us to play defense all last year.

i-see-what-x62mpo.jpg

If someone had played tough defense tonight and hurt someone CAL would have blown a gasket. You do know this right?

If someone had played tough defense tonight and hurt someone CAL would have blown a gasket. You do know this right?

I can’t believe that Cal allows the dunks jumping over people. There’s an injury or at least a sprained ankle just waiting to happen.

You must have a hole in your head. The brains have gone somewhere. They are definitely not in your head.

Reactions: Ocornett
No place in college basketball for all of that showboating going on last night. No wonder shooting percentages are down all over college basketball, everyone wants to dunk and make highlight reel plays. This team will give up 90 per game. And careless with the basketball ? Don't even get me started.
On the bright side, at least Brennan Canada came to play, kid did not miss a 3 last night. good looking stroke. Would love to see more or him and Riley Welch. They play the game the RIGHT way, but we all know that won't happen. BURRIED ON THE BENCH, never to be seen from again. If I was those two, I might start looking into transfer possibilities.

No place in college basketball for all of that showboating going on last night. No wonder shooting percentages are down all over college basketball, everyone wants to dunk and make highlight reel plays. This team will give up 90 per game. And careless with the basketball ? Don't even get me started.
On the bright side, at least Brennan Canada came to play, kid did not miss a 3 last night. good looking stroke. Would love to see more or him and Riley Welch. They play the game the RIGHT way, but we all know that won't happen. BURRIED ON THE BENCH, never to be seen from again. If I was those two, I might start looking into transfer possibilities.

You are continually horrible. I mean the worst. I used to feel bad in Gyero when everyone destroys you, but it's beyond warranted.

You are continually horrible. I mean the worst. I used to feel bad in Gyero when everyone destroys you, but it's beyond warranted.

EAD. Obviously you have some issues yourself. No need to feel sorry for me, IDGAF what you or any complete stranger that knows absolutely nothing about me thinks. Seriously, it is a GD message board, this is not life or death here, it is discussions and opinions. But, you know the old saying, opinions are just like assholes, everybody has got one. And yours of me, I really do not give a shit.

Oh, and by the way, I did not get "Destroyed" as you say. Destroy means "put an end to existence of something." Nope, I am still here. Sorry.

By the way, the whole post was satire and not to be taking seriously. But i know, you knew it was.

They all walked slow as shit too.

EAD. Obviously you have some issues yourself. No need to feel sorry for me, IDGAF what you or any complete stranger that knows absolutely nothing about me thinks. Seriously, it is a GD message board, this is not life or death here, it is discussions and opinions. But, you know the old saying, opinions are just like assholes, everybody has got one. And yours of me, I really do not give a shit.

Oh, and by the way, I did not get "Destroyed" as you say. Destroy means "put an end to existence of something." Nope, I am still here. Sorry.

By the way, the whole post was satire and not to be taking seriously. But i know, you knew it was.
Everyone just needs to calm down we are all brothers and sisters under the BBN banner. Peace and Love.

If I was you I would go back to the UofL board where you belong and quit being a troll.

its practice lol chill out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT