ADVERTISEMENT

Wooga poplar

Pope's just casting a wide net, and I'm not sure we can say landing any particular guy cancels out landing another guy.

Right now, we have five legit rotation pieces (with Perry and Chandler on standby until proven later).

Add Robinson and you can still add one more wing or combo guard (Brea, Ivy-Curry, Poplar, etc,) and one more big. I think Pope wants to take two from the Robinson, Brea, Poplar crew. Right now, we only have Oweh on the wing vying for immediate minutes.

I was wondering why we hadn't reached out to him. More proof that Pope and the staff are keeping things close to the vest.

Pope's just casting a wide net, and I'm not sure we can say landing any particular guy cancels out landing another guy.

Right now, we have five legit rotation pieces (with Perry and Chandler on standby until proven later).

Add Robinson and you can still add one more wing or combo guard (Brea, Ivy-Curry, Poplar, etc,) and one more big. I think Pope wants to take two from the Robinson, Brea, Poplar crew. Right now, we only have Oweh on the wing vying for immediate minutes.
He would be a great consolation prize if Davis (the best player in the portal IMO) does indeed choose Arkansas.

I want this guy. Brings attitude back to the guard spot. Which is the thing we’ve been missing the last few years, IMO.
He's more athletic than he looks too. A couple of dunks were like "woah damn!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT