ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson is back for IU

lol. That two-game win streak to secure an NIT bid will set Hoosier nation back at least another full year.

1987 fades further into the past every year. Kids graduating from IU this year were not alive when the Hoosiers last got past the Sweet 16. Try to imagine that. One trip that far since 1993 - over 30 years.

Last edited:
Congratulations See GIF - Congratulations See You GIFs

Getting rid of Samson changed their history. He was 43-15 . A higher winning percentage (741)than even Bobby Knight(735) .Maybe he should have been fired because he made some phone calls in the “dead period. But when Indiana fans look what happened at UNCheat and Kansas and they KEPT their coaches……….gotta hurt.

Does Woodson have Cal's agent?

Pretty surprising, but welcome news. I say that, and I don't want IU to be upper tier good, but college basketball is better when IU is good. I know a handful of decent IU fans, and they deserve IU basketball to at least be not embarrassing.

Getting rid of Samson changed their history. He was 43-15 . A higher winning percentage (741)than even Bobby Knight(735) .Maybe he should have been fired because he made some phone calls in the “dead period. But when Indiana fans look what happened at UNCheat and Kansas and they KEPT their coaches……….gotta hurt.
This!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT