ADVERTISEMENT

Won't Happen

KyFaninNC

All-American
Mar 14, 2005
But here is what I wish would happen. Once the NCAA tourney starts, the first team that UNC plays, take the floor and stand in a circle and not move, let UNC get the tip and score. Then take the ball and dribble it up court, and hand it to a UNC player and stand there, do this for 40 minutes. Then the next team UNC plays do the same thing, all the way thru the tournament.

Like I said, won't happen, but I would love to see that happen. If the NCAA is going to give them the title by hosing other teams, like they hosed Arkansas last year, then let them get away with 20 years of cheating, then make it easy for them, hopefully it would embarrass the NCAA, somewhat.

I wish they'd start the game... but the other team lets their student section run onto the court and join in. When UNC and the refs start to react just say "hey we're letting our students par take in the game. The rules say only 5 players on the court but nothing about students."

But here is what I wish would happen. Once the NCAA tourney starts, the first team that UNC plays, take the floor and stand in a circle and not move, let UNC get the tip and score. Then take the ball and dribble it up court, and hand it to a UNC player and stand there, do this for 40 minutes. Then the next team UNC plays do the same thing, all the way thru the tournament.

Like I said, won't happen, but I would love to see that happen. If the NCAA is going to give them the title by hosing other teams, like they hosed Arkansas last year, then let them get away with 20 years of cheating, then make it easy for them, hopefully it would embarrass the NCAA, somewhat.
They already did that last year. It's called officiating.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Or just do away with keeping score altogether and let the uncaa call the winner at the end of each game, whenever the uncaa determines that to be.

I wish they'd start the game... but the other team lets their student section run onto the court and join in. When UNC and the refs start to react just say "hey we're letting our students par take in the game. The rules say only 5 players on the court but nothing about students."

Yes. I'm sure that's not in the rule books (here's looking at you Jay Bilas). As long as you let students do it too then there's no rules being broken.

Reactions: JStaff2187
If teams handed UNC the ball, they would have a dunking contest and hang a banner.

And Espn would celebrate it as the greatest tournament run in history.

UNC has not conscience or Soul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT