ADVERTISEMENT

WKY 7’5” Sharp enters portal…

If Cal isn’t going after the Oregon transfer then I just don’t see him going after this guy either. My take is Ugonna is returning and Calipari is putting all his faith into him.

• Sad
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Pretty sure he lead the country in blocks, which makes up some for his lack of points and rebounds. Believe he had 7 blocks vs us last year. Dude moved incredibly well for a guy that tall. Not a slow plodder like Edey.

I get that and yea I see where you’re coming from, but if he didn’t lead the country in blocks whew. Man.

I just can’t see a guy being that tall and managing 7 rebounds. Oscar comes to the guys waistband…

Don’t tell Calipari. He will try to recruit the world’s first 35 foot combined height starting lineup and puff it up likes he’s just revolutionized the entire game (see: ‘Platoons’).

7-5 and can only manage 7 and 7?

I mean at that rate he just needs to do something else. Good grief.
I thought he would improve this year. But nope, about the same.

So if Onyenso returns, he has a much higher ceiling, but probably a lower floor.

Bradshaw and Onyenso splitting time at the 5 would be ideal, IMHO.

Bradshaw can play some at the 4 as well, but I like him at the 5.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
7-5 and can only manage 7 and 7?

I mean at that rate he just needs to do something else. Good grief.
Was just thinking that. He should average 20+ just on sheer height. Should be an alley oop machine throw it high towards the rim and let him finish. He barely has to jump.

I’ve never seen the guy, is he one of those slow lumbering guys who look awkward running the floor?

Was just thinking that. He should average 20+ just on sheer height. Should be an alley oop machine throw it high towards the rim and let him finish. He barely has to jump.

I’ve never seen the guy, is he one of those slow lumbering guys who look awkward running the floor?
He played against us in 2021. Played well against Oscar for about 30 minutes. Oscar did put 28 rebounds on his head.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT