ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman recaps Calipari and Penny visits

Wisemen is giving them hope though. 247 interviewed Wiseman and he told them that UK and Memphis are EVEN right now

Jackass Memphis fans photo shopping a pic of Penny in the pic frame on the left. I have to admit that's pretty dam funny, but man you read those instagram messages Memphis fans wrote on the pic with Cal they are salty as hell. Delusional too.

Da8n7_yWsAILssC.jpg

UK will carry on with or without Wiseman, hell yes it would be nice to have him though.

He is a must get for Memphis to really get back on the map again. He can get them to the NIT. It's a tough choice. Go play for a High School coach or a Hall of Fame coach who goes to the Final Four an average of every theee years while at UK.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
He is a must get for Memphis to really get back on the map again. He can get them to the NIT. It's a tough choice. Go play for a High School coach or a Hall of Fame coach who goes to the Final Four an average of every theee years while at UK.
Bro agree with you, but reality these recruits only care about the NBA.

Last edited:
Wrong. Memphis has been a Nike school since 2007. Memphis is about to get a line of 1 cent logo gear courtesy of Nike. Penny is Nike. Pennies are #2 grossing shoe of all time behind Jordans.

Jesus Christ.

Read the whole thread. Then respond.

I know Memphis is a Nike school. Look how I worded the post. That's the damn joke.

Just wanted to add that Wisemans mom didn’t want her son to reclassify becuase she said that she couldn’t imagine he son being away for two years. 1 year was bad enough. So with that said he lives in Memphis. I like our chances. Go Cats

Reactions: JC43
You really don't know. How sad for you.
Noooo, you're the one that has his head in his ass.

If you don't get the comedy then it's on you. There were at least two clues in my post that made it blatantly obvious that it was sarcasm.

Something tells me this message board thing is not for you.

Guys like you give cat fans a black eye.
Ooooh, we have another message board idiot.

Tell you what, why don't you go through this f'ing thread and see the other responses to my post.

Maybe you might get the f'ing movie reference.
You have to be kidding me. Are you really this stupid?

IN ADDITION TO THE JOKE, the comment fits because Calipari would and will eat Penny Hardaway alive on the recruiting trail.

Got it? Do you understand the jist of the post?

You and the other message board idiot totally screwed it up and made me explain the simplest of posts.

Jackasses.

Ooooh, we have another message board idiot.

Tell you what, why don't you go through this f'ing thread and see the other responses to my post.

Maybe you might get the f'ing movie reference.
You have to be kidding me. Are you really this stupid?

IN ADDITION TO THE JOKE, the comment fits because Calipari would and will eat Penny Hardaway alive on the recruiting trail.

Got it? Do you understand the jist of the post?

You and the other message board idiot totally screwed it up and made me explain the simplest of posts.

Jackasses.

Best I can tell you have a vocabulary that's very limited and inspired by what you've gleaned from the walls of public urinals.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
You can see in the Calipari picture that Wiseman has left his family photo out on the table, in the Penny picture it's laying face down on the coffee table. This is an obvious sign he feels closer to Calipari.

Best I can tell you have a vocabulary that's very limited and inspired by what you've gleaned from the walls of public urinals.
So basically you now realize you are an idiot that couldn't tell that my post was a joke and now you have a problem, because you are a guy that isn't confident enough in himself to admit he was wrong.

The fact that you have resorted to talking about my lack of a vocabulary ON A MESSAGE BOARD (that's basically the same as criticizing someones text message grammar) tells me, and everyone else on here, all we need to know.

Just keep digging the hole deeper pal, trust me, it won't end well for you.

You might as well go back to your responses to me, hit the little wrench simble, delete everything and simply put "nm" for your responses.

That's really the only way for you and @mrbud to save face at this point.

Wisemen is giving them hope though. 247 interviewed Wiseman and he told them that UK and Memphis are EVEN right now

James is a good, grounded kid and an actual student. He will do fine, regardless of where he goes. He will be a lottery pick in 2 years, regardless where he goes.

Memphis fans are ecstatic that we now have a coach who will actually pursue these types of players. 4 weeks ago (before Tubby was fired) Wiseman had not even been offered because he was considered a 100% lock for Cal. Now, according to James, the family, and the recruiting "experts" (whoever they are), it's 50/50.

Memphis fans are not delusional to think that we may lose a local 5 star recruit to a UK, Duke, UNC, or KU. It happened even to the mighty Cal back in the day. Memphis will be perennial Top 25 again because Penny will build a fence around the city and sign his pick of the 3* and 4*s. He landed a Top 25 class in 4 weeks - and only 1 was an East HS kid.

Stop trolling pal
Again, another idiotic post because you got your ass kicked because you tried to be captain hall monitor.
Also, out of the two of us, you would be the one labeled as a troll on this board. Ya Jackass.
Oh look, another Happy Gilmore reference. Oh but you probably already knew that huh? NOT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT