ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman recaps Calipari and Penny visits

Penny's going to make this recruitment a real contest. Still think UK has an edge though.

Another things is the couch brads, there’s 20 showing with Penny and 18 showing with Cal, why Wiseman do this?

Wiseman's left hand is clenched in the Penny pic and open in the Cal pic.Sure sign he is UK bound[thumb2]

Ok, to fully breakdown the picture, we have to assume that They are facing east.

Since they are facing east, Cal is on the left of Wiseman, which is north, which mean he is coming to UK. As you can see in the other picture, Penny is to his right, south, which he is not going to Memphis.

All very simple if you just use the right method.

Reactions: JC43
If we don't get him it will sting as bad as Wiggins. He was in the bag for uk and it flipped. I like how he mentioned he has a strong relationship with cal. Sure he's right with penny, but what nba allstars has penny developed and put into the nba? This is where cal and penny separate.

Jackass Memphis fans photo shopping a pic of Penny in the pic frame on the left. I have to admit that's pretty dam funny, but man you read those instagram messages Memphis fans wrote on the pic with Cal they are salty as hell. Delusional too.

Da8n7_yWsAILssC.jpg

See that freaking championship ring on Miller? Also what photo is laying facedown on coffee table in Penny pic? First aau team pic together? He truly looks not as happy as he is with Cal....
Also notice how Penny isn't putting arm around Wiseman in pic!!!?! Feel like in in look at one of those what is different in similar pics.

Hello Memphis fans,

Welcome to Rupp Rafters. Home of Kentucky. I know you probably feel intimidated, but don't. We can be very accommodating to mid major fans. We have fans from Georgia here all the time.

So come on in, soak in what you've always envisioned as your own program. Now I know, Kentucky had more national titles in 1949 than Memphis has final fours in 2018, but it's humbling for us to mingle with ya.

Memphis Middle is a great program. I'm sure Wiseman is just wowed. And Penny Hardaway? Man. I remembered him from my 3rd grade year. Amazing to think this time two years ago he was working middle school lunch duty in between P.E. classes.

You are an amazing story.

Nah. He ain’t goin to Memphis.
I agree. Some of our fans are overthinking this. Honestly, some people here type faster than their brains work. Crystal Ball is worthless. The people who vote in Crystal Ball are guessing, just like posters guess here. Wiseman’s Mom is very open about it, and people should read and understand what she says. The family moved to Memphis because of Wiseman’s sister. Not because of Hardaway. They like Hardaway and will give him a chance to make his case. But they have no commitments to Hardaway. Wiseman’s decision will be about what’s best for Wiseman as a college and NBA basketball player. That’s what she said, and I think the family is handling this process with a lot of class. Calipari has been recruiting Wiseman since he was in the 9th grade. Wiseman’s Mom loves Calipari, and Wiseman knows UK is his best option. Calipari has played his recruitment perfectly.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Wiseman ain't wear no Nike stuff with Memphis in his home because he know Memphis a Adidas school.

Wrong. Memphis has been a Nike school since 2007. Memphis is about to get a line of 1 cent logo gear courtesy of Nike. Penny is Nike. Pennies are #2 grossing shoe of all time behind Jordans.

Hello Memphis fans,

Welcome to Rupp Rafters. Home of Kentucky. I know you probably feel intimidated, but don't. We can be very accommodating to mid major fans. We have fans from Georgia here all the time.

So come on in, soak in what you've always envisioned as your own program. Now I know, Kentucky had more national titles in 1949 than Memphis has final fours in 2018, but it's humbling for us to mingle with ya.

Memphis Middle is a great program. I'm sure Wiseman is just wowed. And Penny Hardaway? Man. I remembered him from my 3rd grade year. Amazing to think this time two years ago he was working middle school lunch duty in between P.E. classes.

You are an amazing story.

Memphis is undefeated vs Kentucky.

Wrong. Memphis has been a Nike school since 2007. Memphis is about to get a line of 1 cent logo gear courtesy of Nike. Penny is Nike. Pennies are #2 grossing shoe of all time behind Jordans.

Shaq is the only person people remember from Penny's team. And his shoes are sold at Walmart.

Memphis Middle fans can throw around the stupidest shit imaginable and to them it makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT