ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman Announcement Today at 4:30PM

The 5 schools he has official visits set up to:

UK
KU
Vandy
FSU
Memphis

This is crazy that he is even posting anything at all. He must just want to release the picture edit.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/st...uiting-commitment-schools-memphis/1494105002/

Basketball recruiting: East star James Wiseman will announce top 5 schools Wednesday

Wiseman, who played for Penny Hardaway at East, is scheduled to visit the University of Memphis on Oct. 19-21. He took an unofficial visit to Memphis on Sept. 13, and was seen with marquee 2020 recruits Jalen Green and R.J Hampton there.

Memphis will be the fourth of Wiseman's five official visits this fall. He has already visited Kansas and Kentucky, with trips to Vanderbilt (Oct. 5), Memphis (Oct 19), and Florida State (Oct. 25) still on the schedule.

[eyeroll]

Reactions: BBUK
Interesting the Hampton, Green, Wiseman connection. I know Hampton & Wiseman have mentioned playing together. Is it the same for Green? Ironic that we just offered Green & Hampton back to back days.

Oh the anticipation!

hA40A12C2

Kentucky
Memphis
No one cares Tech
No one cares State
University of No one cares

That'll be his top 5. Might as well just come out and say it's a 2 man race already. The build up for what's already a BS list is just dumb. The drama between 2 schools is better than the drama between 2 schools watered down with 3 nobodies.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Attention whores. All of them. Ridiculous.

They're children. If it upsets you, you're the problem.

The only reason this feels unnecessary to us is because people like you create a market for information from recruiting analysts. They seek out and report on these kids. You feed that machine and then blame the players.

So you're calling a teenager names for releasing information that you already know without considering that you only know because of the immense attention paid to the kid that you seek out. Daily. Here.

They're children. If it upsets you, you're the problem.

The only reason this feels unnecessary to us is because people like you create a market for information from recruiting analysts. They seek out and report on these kids. You feed that machine and then blame the players.

So you're calling a teenager names for releasing information that you already know without considering that you only know because of the immense attention paid to the kid that you seek out. Daily. Here.
As absurd as it seems to me that such a big deal is made from such minor announcements, you are entirely correct.

He is announcing that he and rj are going to Memphis to be unicorns...
Our my little pony or something

You will soon learn...social media "knows no bounds...The media is your huckleberry"

@docholiday51
It’s just par for the course for the look at me generation. Silly is the best way to describe it.

Of course I’m beyond silly even being a fan of sports. I guess I’m not going to change now though.

I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that this 18 year old stranger is wearing a UK uniform next season.
Now this is silly. At least I can laugh at myself.

I will also be making an announcement at 4:30...
Bartender, I need another drink.

Last edited:
Lol it does feel good though to have an enjoyable fall. Long time coming. Go BBB!!!

There is absolutely no reason we can't do well in both sports. Unlike the rivalry in the days or Rupp/Bryant, Calipari and Stoops are very supportive of each other. Michigan, Florida, and others have had success in both programs, so why not us?

Reactions: awf and westerncat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT