ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin getting shafted against Purdue

These refs have to be crooked. Some of these calls are not defendable. So blatant.

Edey clearly charged and was given 2 FT's. Then a player blocks Edey out and gets called for a foul. Even the announcers said the calls were bad.

Edey clearly charged and was given 2 FT's. Then a player blocks Edey out and gets called for a foul. Even the announcers said the calls were bad.
Yeah I couldn't believe it. Just rolled and ran right through a stationary defender and was rewarded. They also reviewed the shot that occurred after in an attempt to give them even more points but it was so late they couldn't justify it.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
I'll be glad when Edy moves on. I'm tired of watching him bounce players out of his way with impunity. Touch him and it's a foul.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
I'll be glad when Edy moves on. I'm tired of watching him bounce players out of his way with impunity. Touch him and it's a foul.
Protected players man. It's as bad as the pros. If it keeps up CBB viewership will dwindle even further. No one wants to watch a FT fest. Or a ref revue.

Reactions: Ugoff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT