ADVERTISEMENT

Wimsatt Should Start!

ohcat2

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2009
In 16 quarters against SEC teams UK has scored 4 touchdowns. I am not saying it is all on Vandergriff. But, something has to change. Obviously, can't replace the entire offense, so what is there to lose in making the change? Wimsatt is a superior athlete, dude can run and he has good arm. Folks want to claim his accuracy and decision making aren't good. From what I've seen Vandergriff's isn't great either. Vandergriff just doesn't seem to have the confidence to lead the team; perhaps the change would lead to some other guys playing a little harder. Thus far through 6 games, Brock has thrown 5 TD passes and has 0 rushing. Wimsatt had 9 TD passes and 11 rushing last year at Rutgers. Rutgers was 7-6, we'll be lucky to finish that good this year. Again, I am not laying all the blame on Vandergriff. I am just saying that our offense isn't very good, maybe Wimsatt would give us a spark.........and I just am not seeing where Vandergriff is really any better than him anyway. (Sort of off topic, and more on coaches, but why would you put Wimsatt in the game for first and goal from the 7; he runs it for 6 yards, then you take him out)

Reactions: Emmitt69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.