ADVERTISEMENT

Boozer twins headed to duke

giphy.gif

Their recruitment and ultimate decision are the biggest nonstory in college sports.

We all knew where they were going.

They're dad is a Dukie. They look like Duke players. Haven't really followed them because I couldn't careless, but I have a sneaking suspicion they play and act like Duke players.

The latter two are a real thing. I don't necessarily mean it as a criticism. Just an observation. Most every year you can probably guess Duke signees with greater accuracy than any other program.

Ole big, tall lanky kid...Cooper. Again, don't really follow recruiting all that much. However, you can't escape recruiting fervor this day and age even as just a casual fan who doesn't go looking for it. Just the day and age we live in with sports media. It's non-f89king stop.

Second, I saw that kid start to pop up...Dukie. Like, what are we doing here folks? You're actually going to follow him around for a year or two wondering where he's going to go? Look at him...you know.

Again, another non-story.

Other programs have it too, so again this isn't Dukie hate or a knock on any of their players. Cal had a pretty reliable type. Sky high NBA caliber potential/talent but raw project, specifically at the PF/C...Cal/UK or Tasmanian devil, bull in a china shop PG.

Football has it too. Big ass RBs that run over people and look about 27-30 years old as an underclassman in high school...Alabama. Really, that goes for every position with Bama.

Insane WR...Ohio State

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT