ADVERTISEMENT

Wilt Chamberlain Pic

twwilliams9

Silver Member
Apr 29, 2024
IMG-3205.jpg

Wilt was a living superhuman. I’m not sure the world has ever produced anyone else like him. All the talk of who the GOAT is aside, it’s pretty easy to say that Wilt would have been a dominant force at any time period and at anything where being an Incredible Hulk would have been advantageous…whether that would have been a Roman army general or a modern day NBA player.

Last edited:
Reactions: ORCAT and sefleming
Absolutely ridiculous. His damn armpit is at the rim. I saw an article the other day about how Arnold was always amazed at how strong Wilt was.

Wilt the stilt may have a record never to be broken 100 pts in a game that's almost unbelievable I remember wilt when he played for the LA Lakers toward the end of his career

Reactions: pappy52
Saw him when I was a kid. He was a coach for the San Diego Conquistadors in the old ABA. The man was massive. He dwarfed everybody on the court with the exception of Artis Gilmore.

Wilt the stilt may have a record never to be broken 100 pts in a game that's almost unbelievable I remember wilt when he played for the LA Lakers toward the end of his career
Only reason it might be broken some day would be the large number if 3 point shots now being taken. Not saying it will but that might be a reason it could. We've seen some very big nights where numbers have been very high because of the 3. Makes Wilt's accomplishment all that much greater to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT