ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis' First Practice w/ Titans Highlights

Sounds like Levis not off to the best start at Titans OTAs.

- Accuracy issues
- Poor decisions - throwing into double coverage
- Need to work on touch throws

I know he’s a rookie but you think he would have worked hard on the touch and accuracy in the off-season.

Hope he works to improve and can take the reins someday.

It's tough to make a huge improvement in a few months with things you struggled with previously. Accuracy and touch can improve with familiarity with personnel. Throwing into double coverage probably/likely means he's locking onto a receiver and not reading things well. That can change/improve, but deciding to throw into the dc instead of throwing it away or some other decision is not good.

Reactions: mattrudd
Sounds like Levis not off to the best start at Titans OTAs.

- Accuracy issues
- Poor decisions - throwing into double coverage
- Need to work on touch throws

I know he’s a rookie but you think he would have worked hard on the touch and accuracy in the off-season.

Hope he works to improve and can take the reins someday.

I'm not concerned with anything related to his ability to physically deliver the ball. That will get cleaned up.

However the inability to read defenses is just a continuation of his struggles at UK. I really thought his physical ability would get him drafted high and potentially even #1 however there was always concerns he would never be able to make the reads. Hopefully it clicks for him and he kills it

Reactions: mattrudd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT