ADVERTISEMENT

Will any freshman start next year

52T

Oct 26, 2023
If everyone comes back I doubt it. The biggest opportunity I see. If we sign a awesome point guard. I think we look in the portal. We have a lot of if's. How good are the incoming freshman. I've hi hopes for Perry. Haven't heard how things are coming with Noah. Chandler should be good. A exciting time to be a ky fan. The most excited I've been since Joe Hall stepped down. And I liked Joe

If everyone comes back I doubt it. The biggest opportunity I see. If we sign a awesome point guard. I think we look in the portal. We have a lot of if's. How good are the incoming freshman. I've hi hopes for Perry. Haven't heard how things are coming with Noah. Chandler should be good. A exciting time to be a ky fan. The most excited I've been since Joe Hall stepped down. And I liked Joe

No. Pope may not have promised starting time or playing time but he’s not dumb. If he wants older players to transfer in, he needs to show that they are his first priority. Now the freshmen may earn their way into large playing roles, but Pope will start off with experience.

All these experienced guys didn't come to UK to sit behind freshmen. No, none will start.

Now in 2025-2026 we may see some freshmen start.

Reactions: Zissou87
I don’t think it’s because X didn’t come here to be behind Y.
I think it’s as simple as none of our 3 FR will be/play better than enough guys to be one of our top 5. They are less experienced, and less physically mature.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT