ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Christian Laettner trending on twitter?

Lol, you guys can't be serious. The player he stomped on (can't even call it a stomp) FLOPPED or got pushed over from a fart.

Can’t call it a stomp? Green looked like he was bouncing on a goddamned trampoline. Whether the dude flopped or not is irrelevant. Green is a complete piece of shit and always has been. So glad he didn’t come here. F the Warriors.

Draymond is always getting “tied up” with somebody in the backcourt

oXWiNYx.gif

Greene's exchange with the fans behind the bench was wild, too. He called on of them a pu**ie and it got HEATED.

Draymond stomped him but Sabonis definitely shouldn’t have grabbed his leg .

Draymond might get suspended because of his reputation .
Not in any way taking up for Green, he shouldn't have done it, but he could have got him twice had he wanted to, Sabonis definitely grabbed his leg. Having said that Green goes overboard with his trying to be a enforcer, plus he should get thrown out for yapping at the fans....that could have easily turned into a riot. He should get at least a one game suspension, in my opinion, and had Sabonis been knocked out of the playoffs over it he should be out as well.

Not in any way taking up for Green, he shouldn't have done it, but he could have got him twice had he wanted to, Sabonis definitely grabbed his leg. Having said that Green goes overboard with his trying to be a enforcer, plus he should get thrown out for yapping at the fans....that could have easily turned into a riot. He should get at least a one game suspension, in my opinion, and had Sabonis been knocked out of the playoffs over it he should be out as well.
I agree . Draymond seems to love playing with fire . He’s the only player I know that gets a techs and pretty much dares the ref to tech him the rest of the game. If he is he suspended the next game or two and Gs loses at home I can see the Golden St organization letting him go. Hell that’s probably what he wants anyway . It’s been clear the last couple of years that he wants to play with Lebron .

Reactions: jrm693
His behavior is concerning. Especially for a current player that TV networks already seem to be positioning for an analyst role after he retires from basketball.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Can’t call it a stomp? Green looked like he was bouncing on a goddamned trampoline. Whether the dude flopped or not is irrelevant. Green is a complete piece of shit and always has been. So glad he didn’t come here. F the Warriors.
I think he's talking about Laettner's stomp. He always claimed it was a little love tap more than a stomp.

I hate Draymond but that was weak by Sabonis too. All Draymond games are, are him freaking out or the other team trying to get him to freak out. At some point in all their games actions stopped because something involving that dude. The general headache he brings doesn't seem worth it but Sabonis was acting like a little kid trying to get his older sibling in trouble. Draymond proved he's a selfish idiot but Sabonis looked like a weenie too

Reactions: rupp876
Green is like an old school hockey goon. His entire job is to f*** s*** up and hurt people. I don’t care what Sabonis did, Green was beating the crap out of him the whole game trying to take him out. He’s well aware of his own track record and I don’t feel a bit sorry for him getting a suspension based on it.

If the Warriors can’t win without him, then that’s on them. We have actual star players injured and teams trying to go on without them.

I get so irritated at sanctimonious Steve Kerr opining on politics and NBA ethics when he keeps playing that dirty POS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT