ADVERTISEMENT

Uavel Announced They Will Honor 2013 Title Team

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
On February 18 WHOOA!! Didn’t they vacate that Title? And 120 victories I must be missing something here😫😫😫 What do the following have in Common
1. Bigfoot
2. Loch Ness Monster
3.Little Brother 2013 Title
THEY NEVER EXISTED 👺👺

If we're being honest, we'd want the same to happen here if we were in their position. We'd be screaming for Mitch to put the banners back up and to celebrate the team that won. We'd be saying to our rivals that the game happened. We're just not dumb enough to repeatedly cheat like they did.

After tomorrow, the new Louisville fan talking point will be that since the ruling is behind them, KP will be unleashed and nothing will stop him.

If we're being honest, we'd want the same to happen here if we were in their position. We'd be screaming for Mitch to put the banners back up and to celebrate the team that won. We'd be saying to our rivals that the game happened. We're just not dumb enough to repeatedly cheat like they did.

After tomorrow, the new Louisville fan talking point will be that since the ruling is behind them, KP will be unleashed and nothing will stop him.
We've had games vacated and would still be the leader in total wins if they were reinstated. Those games happened. I don't hear anyone whining about it.

Maybe the ncaa has lost its teeth. Best I can remember they were talking about some penalties if we didn’t back off celebrating Cal’s wins.

i was joking earlier but this guy has a point

vacating wins is a silly punishment especially under a less than useless ncaa. nothing really stops UL recognizing the 2012 and 2013 seasons.

Speak for yourself. Call me old fashioned but I wouldn’t celebrate ill gotten gains IF it were proven and UofLs case is pretty clear.

I've said it many times here... if I were UofL I'd not only hang the banner back up and do a entire run of championship gear, but I'd wage a never ending war on the NCAA over their selective choosing of rules enforcement and punishments. I understand UofL repeatedly broke rules, which certainly doesn't help them, but they do seem to be the only major program the NCAA gives two ishes about punishing or even giving the appearance of investigating.

Reactions: BentheBballCat
pg2_g_pitino_576.jpg

Reactions: gbl97
I've said it many times here... if I were UofL I'd not only hang the banner back up and do a entire run of championship gear, but I'd wage a never ending war on the NCAA over their selective choosing of rules enforcement and punishments. I understand UofL repeatedly broke rules, which certainly doesn't help them, but they do seem to be the only major program the NCAA gives two ishes about punishing or even giving the appearance of investigating.
How can you say that the coach Self is suspended for four whole games .
Yes the NCAA is a joke . A bad one at that .

But it's not us so we can make fun of it. They literally said we'd have stuff vacated millions of times and the sweet irony of them being the first team to vacate a national championship is karma.

Nobody hates Louisville more than me. Well, actually, I always heard you had to respect something before you could hate it. So maybe I don’t really hate them… maybe I just think their program is futile and pathetic. Eddie Sutton could not have coined a more perfect description than “little brother”. Their coaches, players, and fans have always acted like that. Always.

HAVING SAID THAT… if there is one institution I have even less respect for than Uavel… it’s the NCAA. After the shit they have let UNC and Kansas get away with, I say hang the damn banner Cards. So some dudes got laid by some ugly ass hookers. Who cares? Russ Smith was the shit. Pitino assembled a supporting cast in Siva, Blackshear, Behannon, Hancock, Harrel and Dieng that he could mold into a serious team and he did just that. They were legit contenders for 3 years running, and deserved that title.

Reactions: the stat man
The NCAA never had teeth. UCLA cheated for 2 decades, UNC for at least 4, Kansas has never won a clean title
They sure had teeth when our Bb team had a 2 year ban being in the tourney. Same could be said about our FB team getting a two year bowl ban!! They took a chunk out of our butts!! They take their teeth out on ALOT of these teams!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT