ADVERTISEMENT

Why do Louisville fans still claim the 2013 NCAA Title?

May 13, 2023
It was VACATED by NCAA all wins and prize
money forfeited All banners and signage removed
Are they just stupid or maybe a magic cloud will obliterate the cheating and ineligible players Pitino played
Any uavel goobers I ask how many titles
They have the answer is 3
This is the question “what do the Loch Ness
Monster Bigfoot and the 2013 NCAA Title have in common?”
They never happened!

See a lot of UofL ass kissing in this thread. And frankly it’s a little sad.

They cheated, they got caught. Title vacated. Man, I don’t get it. Why the crap are some of of you defending them. If it were reveresed?? Seriously? Bull. If it were reversed UofL would be giving us absolute HELL. And you all know it.

But sure. Let us feel pity for LOUISVILLE. Good freaking grief.

Here’s the real kicker. Had it not been Pitino at the helm would some of you even care?

Listen it is beyond stupid FOR ANY SCHOOL to act like they didn't win a title when they did. Who gives a rats ass about the crooked ass shady NCAA? I sure as hell wouldn't if UL and UK situations were reversed.

UL is sooo far away from being a relevant basketball school again why there would be a UK fan wasting head space thinking about them is beyond me.

Are they just stupid or maybe a magic cloud will obliterate the cheating and ineligible players Pitino played
They never happened!
Because it was a hypocritical sham that it was “vacated” in the first place.

Reactions: catzfanjim
Never thought I’d see the day people would defend UofL. Sad sad day for BBN.

Calipari is often praised for taking three schools to the final four, yet two of those have been vacated. Did he not take them to the final four? I'd say he did. Using the same logic, Louisville won the championship in 2013. Cal's games as UMASS & Memphis happened, Louisville's game against Michigan happened. Who cares?

See a lot of UofL ass kissing in this thread. And frankly it’s a little sad.

They cheated, they got caught. Title vacated. Man, I don’t get it. Why the crap are some of of you defending them. If it were reveresed?? Seriously? Bull. If it were reversed UofL would be giving us absolute HELL. And you all know it.

But sure. Let us feel pity for LOUISVILLE. Good freaking grief.

Here’s the real kicker. Had it not been Pitino at the helm would some of you even care?
It would be different if they won it with Kareem on their team or something like that. But it was vacated because the kids got laid. That didn't help them win. They were the best team in that tournament and you can bet your ass that everyone on here would claim the title if we won with Chris Mills and Eric Manuel. So get off of your high horse on this one.

I see the 1 championship Rick won here 30 years ago still blinds you all from his 💩. He not only cheated, but cheated by hiring STD infested prostitutes for underaged recruits. And you sickos still defend him. Hopefully y’all don’t have kids yourself, I feel sorry for them for being raised by such disgusting humans if so.

No where in the history books will you find their championship and that’s satisfactory for me!! 😁

They never happened!
They claim the title because they won it fair & square. They gained no unfair advantage over anyone by having a few nasty whores in their dorm. Unlike North Carolina who DID GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over everyone else by having their players enrolled in classes that a 5 year old kid could pass. Less time studying, more time to practice basketball, that's an unfair advantage. Not what Louisville did.

I see the 1 championship Rick won here 30 years ago still blinds you all from his 💩. He not only cheated, but cheated by hiring STD infested prostitutes for underaged recruits. And you sickos still defend him. Hopefully y’all don’t have kids yourself, I feel sorry for them for being raised by such disgusting humans if so.

No where in the history books will you find their championship and that’s satisfactory for me!! 😁
Pitino didn’t know about it. I’ve spoken to players that did not know. Should he have known? Another question.

Alternate history is very very popular in Murica these days.

Reactions: WILDCAT WILLIE69
Why are you hating on the Loch Ness Monster? Totally unnecessary.
Is Nessi in fact a demon released by Crowley? The beginning of the sightings does coincide with the rituals performed at Boleskin. Didn't Jerkin' James Whitcroft have a song about this on the monster party album?

Calipari is often praised for taking three schools to the final four, yet two of those have been vacated. Did he not take them to the final four? I'd say he did. Using the same logic, Louisville won the championship in 2013. Cal's games as UMASS & Memphis happened, Louisville's game against Michigan happened. Who cares?
So using that logic, did Sosa and McGuire's accomplishments still count? You're right. Screw the integrity of the game. Abolish the rules. Let's practice our own truths. That's what we've gotten very very good at these days.

I never paid attention to vacated final fours before Louisville, still don't. And the punishment didn't fit the crime. To me cheating implies gaining some kind of competitive advantage, which they didn't. They broke rules and deserved punishment but I never for a second thought the NCAA would vacate a title over it. There should have been people go to jail for buying prostitutes for underage recruits, there should have been NCAA penalties on recruiting and whatnot... but they played the games with players who were not obtained through illicit means and they won.

They cheated and their title was vacated so it does not exist. They should be embarrassed by what they did and what little Ricky did. I know they're embarrassed that their program is a joke now, but their desperation to try to still claim that title is really sad.

No one ever said they didn’t really win it, but it is vacated and it is not allowed any recognition. Of course fans will say they won it, but walk in the Yum and you won’t see a trace of it. That has got to sting.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT