ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going to Vegas?

I'm in the UCLA section. Tix came today.

I'll drive down from Utah Thursday and leave Sunday morning.

Reactions: hotelblue
All I ask from you group of lucky bastards is a uk win and your story of picking up a Vegas call girl on the strip. Color me jealous

Reactions: kornucopia
Who's going to Vegas and where ya staying? Hopefully we can turn the strip into CatVegas:raised_hands:
My crew is heading out Wednesday the 14th staying at Excalibur.

Coming out on Friday. Part time Job with delta = Free flight, Free Ticket for Christmas, Room at Harrah's is a comp. Free trip except for my eats and the poker table.

Reactions: marcocatfan1
Section 13. Staying at Marriott Grand Chateau down by arena. See y' all there on the 15th!!!

I live here in Vegas but we are staying at NY NY Sat night. The local alumni/fan club has
has set up Diablo's Cantina right in front of the arena for the official watch party location. Last I heard there maybe something gong on at the Blue Martini in Town Square (further south on the strip past Mandalay Bay) Friday during Happy Hour but hadn't been firmed up yet.
We have a Face Book page for the event, https://www.facebook.com/groups/126792974450243/. You can also search for Kentucky vs.UNC: CBS Sports Vegas. Changes or additions to the event festivities should be posted as they are known.
Hope to meet a bunch of new folks and see an arena filled with UK blue.

Reactions: ukfan041
I live here in Vegas but we are staying at NY NY Sat night. The local alumni/fan club has
has set up Diablo's Cantina right in front of the arena for the official watch party location. Last I heard there maybe something gong on at the Blue Martini in Town Square (further south on the strip past Mandalay Bay) Friday during Happy Hour but hadn't been firmed up yet.
We have a Face Book page for the event, https://www.facebook.com/groups/126792974450243/. You can also search for Kentucky vs.UNC: CBS Sports Vegas. Changes or additions to the event festivities should be posted as they are known.
Hope to meet a bunch of new folks and see an arena filled with UK blue.
Thanks TrueBlue, just joined the group

Is KSR broadcasting from somewhere? I have 1 extra ticket lower arena, price was 250$, open to offers if anyone needs one extra there are 10 of us Wildcat fans in that row so you will be in good company.
I might be interested in the ticket. I can't figure out how to pm you.

Thanks Dan, I'll spread that around to our group. I haven't got the tickets from the folks not going yet but when I do I can email the info to you. I believe each group has 5 tickets, all together, lower arena, either at the corners or end zone.
I might want one of those. Can you pm me?

Staying at the MGM, looks like we may have two groups who can't go now so if anybody needs tickets hollar at me before we let stub hub have them.
Where are your tickets located shoot me an email at err8392@yahoo.com. Ive already booked flights and I am also staying at the MGM. Saw youve got a group of 5 tickets, I'm only needing 2.

Another can't miss if you are a old geek like me is the Pinball Hall of Fame down off the South end of the strip . HUGE selection of 60'70' and 80's video machines and pin ball machines , All the old stuff , all for 0.25 or 0.50 cents a play and the money goes to a local charity . Its not in a nice building , its old and kinda dank , but TONS of fun if you grew up in that era . Neat place for Pac Man , Asteroids , Centepede , and vintage pin ball.

Cosmopolitan 16th-19th. 12th time to Vegas, but trips with the wife (like this one) are different from the ones with the guys. Plus she went to Tennessee, but she rocks the blue when I take her to cool places like Chicago or Vegas. Imagine that. Section 1, Row N via UK ticket office.

Also, to Circus Circus guy, yes go to The Steak House; at least that's what it used to be called. Best thing there!

My heart bleeds blue, but heart is just not in it right now. Disappointed in Cal and just gonna take a few days to wear off.

Love our freshmen, but don't like the way Cal managed that game.

Big TV for me. Maybe next time.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT