ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you compare Wade from KSU to...

I watched K-State game vs. Baylor last night (accidentally recorded it). Wade is 6'10 230. He is tall with decent skills. HE IS NO YANTE MATEN on UGA. HE IS NO TYLER DAVIS on TXAM. We have played and contained far better big men this year.

Reactions: TM2013
anas-osama-mahmoud.jpg

Well whatever he is and however Good he is, I bet he’s not prepared for a 7 footer that can sacrifice 5 fouls to stop him and still not hurt the team!!!

On a serious note though, I don’t think he’s better than any of the big men we’ve faced this year and none of them really destroyed us from the inside. And, FWIW I like Richards. He drives me nuts sometimes with his play. But he’s young, kinda like WG last year, itnjust hasn’t clicked yet for him. Hopefully he’ll take the same mentality WG did last offseason and improve himself. He’s got the body and the talent. Just needs to utilize it. But until then, I’d say go in there and stop him at all costs. You got 5 fouls, that’s 5 possessions he better not score.

Kornet from Vandy last year?
That's an excellent comparison.
But he's going to be rusty, a bit out of shape and I don't think that foot is fully healed.
Not to mention KSU is going to be playing a true road game in this one.

Looking at the highlight video I’m not concerned at all!!! KU didn’t put any pressure on him, no doubles or even much help D. They never even stayed with him on picks. I think we’ll be fine. Our D looked ages beyond KU’s in that clip

The guy that plays for North Carolina state.....Yurtseven. Probably somewhere between that guy and the white dude for Gonzaga last year who got drafted, John Collins.
Yurtseven.......Wade.......Collins.

ADVERTISEMENT