ADVERTISEMENT

Who wins SEC

ArtLaibsGhost

Junior
Dec 6, 2020
Looking at remaining schedule Texas has the easiest road by far. Tennessee beats UGA and they win it. I would rather see Texas win it frankly.

Reactions: rick64
TN may not lose another game, EVER, as long as they keep getting these blatant calls. It's so bad even the talking heads called them out. I've said it before and I'll say it again...whether it's Stoops or somebody else UK needs to find out whose ass you have to kiss to get all these game changing calls.

• Haha
Reactions: Orange_N_White
Looking at remaining schedule Texas has the easiest road by far. Tennessee beats UGA and they win it. I would rather see Texas win it frankly.
Texas will likely be in the SECCG. Due to easy schedule as you noted (unless they play like crap, which is totally possible). I guess if A&M takes care of business until then, that rivalry game in November will be huge.

I'm going the easy route here and saying UGA-Texas rematch.

With Georgia winning again.

Georgia is the best team in the SEC. It’s not even close.Texas got the welcome to the SEC treatment last night.

Reactions: Ugoff
Georgia has found its running game and their defense is back to Ga. standards so the Bulldogs are my pick to win the SEC. UGa vs Texas in Championship game with Georgia winning again.

TN may not lose another game, EVER, as long as they keep getting these blatant calls. It's so bad even the talking heads called them out. I've said it before and I'll say it again...whether it's Stoops or somebody else UK needs to find out whose ass you have to kiss to get all these game changing calls.

Of we play at the level UGA plaed last might its tough toprecedent. Started to get some injuries back Let's not get me started on officials, right call or wrong call officials allowing fans to reverse a non review able call sites a bad prescedent. Having to score twice on the last TD was a gut wrenches too.

But as for who wins SEC, Bama is not plying very good, won't shock me if Missouri beats them, UGA has a couple DBs out first half at UF, hopefully we are still in game at half. Vols could easily beat us. But I think the 2 teams in championship game come from LSU, ATM VOLS, TEXAS and UGA

I think Georgia will win out and win the SEC. At ole miss is the only concern game for them.

I think texas probably wins out too and makes it to the title game. At Arkansas and at a and m aren't easy wins as some seem to infer though.

UT sadly is gonna win out other than at UGA and most likely secure an at large playoff bid.

Reactions: ArtLaibsGhost
I think Georgia will win out and win the SEC. At ole miss is the only concern game for them.

I think texas probably wins out too and makes it to the title game. At Arkansas and at a and m aren't easy wins as some seem to infer though.

UT sadly is gonna win out other than at UGA and most likely secure an at large playoff bid.

UT has a good team, they are balanced offensively and their defense is playing with alot of confidence, beating them won't be an easy task.

UT has a good team, they are balanced offensively and their defense is playing with alot of confidence, beating them won't be an easy task.
TN's failed to score in the first half for 3 straight games now plus they're struggling to get 300-350 yards of offense. Key to beating them is to have about a 3 TD lead in the last 5 minutes of the game when the flags start flying and they will fly if TN's trailing/tied late. Just ask Bama.

As for their D they'll bait you trying to get you to retaliate. They were so blatant vs Bama even the talking heads called them out.

• Haha
TN's failed to score in the first half for 3 straight games now plus they're struggling to get 300-350 yards of offense. Key to beating them is to have about a 3 TD lead in the last 5 minutes of the game when the flags start flying and they will fly if TN's trailing/tied late. Just ask Bama.

As for their D they'll bait you trying to get you to retaliate. They were so blatant vs Bama even the talking heads called them out.

It's a trash program, we both know that.

The issue we have is Kirby wants to play conservative, against Texas was the first time he has let the defense go, we didnt get after Mikrole, made him look great. I dont know what he will do against the vols, do our controlled rush I am afraid. Give him all day to throw and he picks us,apart.

• Haha
It's a trash program, we both know that.

Just gonna ignore your own issues with the driving school rejects and beating pregnant girlfriends? Not to mention your coach knocking opposing players out of the way on field?

Might wanna get that plank out of your eye.

We have issues? Sure

You have issues? Sure

The issue we have is Kirby wants to play conservative, against Texas was the first time he has let the defense go, we didnt get after Mikrole, made him look great. I dont know what he will do against the vols, do our controlled rush I am afraid. Give him all day to throw and he picks us,apart.

Our offense is anemic - no run and we get no points. You’ll handle us.

Championship level D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT