ADVERTISEMENT

Who is this Arny and Plank on fox sports radio?

buckkiller

All-American
Nov 6, 2003
He hates Cal and Kentucky wants us to loose more then anyone else in tourney!! Screw that dude.

Good Lord they are running UK over the coals like its their fault our path has opened up. They are slobbering over dukes nut sack as well. I'm about to gag or throw up in my mouth!

This dude sounds like he smokes 10 packs of cigs a day. I want to punch him in the face so hard that his nostrils are hanging out his neckbone!

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Chris Plank and Arnie Spanier

ArnieChris_300.jpg

*lose

Chris Plank and Arnie Spanier

ArnieChris_300.jpg

*lose

Is that one of those apps where you stretch the peoples faces?

Also please let me know what Dook has done.
1. They beat 16 Iona who is horrible.
2. They beat RI who DAV beat twice to end their season, you know our first rd. opponent.
3. Next up for them is 11 cuse who barely made the field, we play a 9 right
Who knows what will happen next or what the match ups will be, but up to this point I would argue our path has still be harder than their regular bunny run.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Is that one of those apps where you stretch the peoples faces?

Also please let me know what Dook has done.
1. They beat 16 Iona who is horrible.
2. They beat RI who DAV beat twice to end their season, you know our first rd. opponent.
3. Next up for them is 11 cuse who barely made the field, we play a 9 right
Who knows what will happen next or what the match ups will be, but up to this point I would argue our path has still be harder than their regular bunny run.
The hypocrisy when it comes to UK versus other blue blood programs knows no bounds. It is utterly ridiculous and disgusting.

Reactions: catzcan
Listening to random sports talk radio isn't any better than reading the comments section below any news or sports article. You'll regret it every dang time. I highly recommend spending your time another way because there is so much stupidity and hypocrisy out there in the world, you'll only get pissed off if you keep looking for it.

Spanier has been on radio a long time. You listen to him for one hour you’ll never want to listen again. Glad to know his world has been turned upside down with the Zona flameout.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT