ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Rob Dillingham remind you of?

Rob has a gear that no one can handle, question is can he consistently finish. But what about that jumper.....its different

Last edited:
I agree the gear he has is different, but he has to control himself when he’s in that gear. I think this team has a chance to be very special when they are fully healthy
Its a combination of stuff, each guy is good at the tangible but also possess elite skills that differs.Idk if its going to get us to the Sweet 16 or better but hopefully, we win 70% of our top 25 match ups.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Dikembe Mutombo
giphy.gif

I agree the gear he has is different, but he has to control himself when he’s in that gear. I think this team has a chance to be very special when they are fully healthy
He did tonight. We've got some of the top dudes in America and they couldn't stay in front of him. Sure, they weren't going all out all the time tonight, but they played very hard at times. Dilly is going to be what we wanted Wheeler to be.

Dilly is explosive. Looks to be much quicker than Wagner.
Dilly looks to have John Wall and De’Aron Fox quickness.
Maybe quicker?
Is that blasphemy? I think he may be!

Last edited:
Man, we are gonna have some sad fans when he can’t do what he did tonight….in a real college game (minus the cupcakes).

Why set him up like this? Or yourselves for that matter? RD is a Freshman that will have a few nice games, and probably more terrible ones.

Kyrie?

🤦🏻‍♂️ Good lord people.

Lots but going UK players each decade since 1990. He doesn't remind me of any of them as an individual player, but more like if these 4 had a baby.

90's- Oliver Simmons
00's- Dusty Mills
10's- Sam Malone
20's- Zan Payne

In all seriousness, he reminds me of a smaller version of Malik Monk.

Rod Strickland
I'll pass on trying to name a comparison. I have consistently said for months that Rob absolutely has the ability to go off like this. I watched a lot of his HS games and he can score in bunches when he warms up. He has the speed and handle to get anywhere he wants.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT