ADVERTISEMENT

Whistleblower law suit vs U6 sheds more light on Mack/Gaudio

6mhkx9.jpg

And yet we wait for the NCAA to make a decision on UL's wrong doings. What a joke the NCAA has become.
The longer the wait is....the longer their program is in purgatory. They'd rather get the sanctions and move forward then delay things and let other programs (not Kentucky either, Cal wouldn't do that to Payne) trash them/negative recruit.

The longer the wait is....the longer their program is in purgatory. They'd rather get the sanctions and move forward then delay things and let other programs (not Kentucky either, Cal wouldn't do that to Payne) trash them/negative recruit.
I understand what you are saying but it seem like the NCAA is shooting itself in the foot waiting so long to hand down punishments for schools. Should be a max time set on handing down punishment's. Most of the kids and in some cases coaches are no longer at the school. As is the case of UL. I think it is all about the NCAA getting money by letting the schools continue to play and maybe playing in the NCAAT.

Reactions: SosaUK87 and chroix

The gift that just keeps on giving. 😆
I hope they get raked, sounds like one person did the right thing and that she was then chastised for not allowing the president to control the optics of the situation and basically demoted her because of it. Shady shady people.

I used to be aggravated that the NCAA was so slow dropping the hammer on the Tard's.
But, now I kinda like the black cloud hanging over that program and the feeling they must have of ominous dread re: what is coming.

KU is the one they are really stalling on, presumably because of their championship.
I really don't think they will do anything to Kansas as they have been cheating for years. I think Self has something on someone in the NCAA. :(

I understand what you are saying but it seem like the NCAA is shooting itself in the foot waiting so long to hand down punishments for schools. Should be a max time set on handing down punishment's. Most of the kids and in some cases coaches are no longer at the school. As is the case of UL. I think it is all about the NCAA getting money by letting the schools continue to play and maybe playing in the NCAAT.
Agree with you but these schools figure the bleeding hearts will let up and never acknowledge the appeal process the violating schools chose to put into process. I've said it before, will say it again, if you want to appeal and are found guilty, you add on at least 2 yrs to your punishment. The idea is to punish someone for committing violations and getting caught. The NCAA isn't stupid, they know most schools cheat, but if you are dumb enough to get caught, you deserve to get smacked around.

Reactions: westerncat
The IARP method of reviewing cases the NCAA has as an option, which UofL and Kansas have decided to use, does not have an appeals process. What they decide is what you get, good or bad.

Agree with you but these schools figure the bleeding hearts will let up and never acknowledge the appeal process the violating schools chose to put into process. I've said it before, will say it again, if you want to appeal and are found guilty, you add on at least 2 yrs to your punishment. The idea is to punish someone for committing violations and getting caught. The NCAA isn't stupid, they know most schools cheat, but if you are dumb enough to get caught, you deserve to get smacked around.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT