ADVERTISEMENT

Where my diamond/gold/silver experts at?

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Need some info on if I got a good deal on a loose diamond i purchased at an auction today.

DirectAdeptFlamingo-small.gif

First thing you do is put it under a black light and see if the rock is clear or cloudy. Clear...get it appraised. Cloudy...I’ll give ya tree fiddy for it!

Reactions: augustaky1
First thing you do is put it under a black light and see if the rock is clear or cloudy. Clear...get it appraised. Cloudy...I’ll give ya tree fiddy for it!
Only thing I know about it was the money was going to a guy who needed emergency surgery.

1.70 carat
princess cut
G/H
VS2

Only thing I know about it was the money was going to a guy who needed emergency surgery.

1.70 carat
princess cut
G/H
VS2

If those specs are legit then that is a very nice stone. Without knowing what you paid not much i can say. Btw, just to clarify i own a very small family jewelry store.

Reactions: MWes11
MWes- aren't you notorious for buying worthless shit and getting ripped off?

Stick to ma & pa yard sales. That diamond you bought is cubic zirconia

Reactions: 55wildcat
I too hang around in hospital billing offices trying to find desperate people selling heirlooms on the cheap. MWes knows that you gotta find these people before they make it to the pawn shop.

Reactions: MWes11
I too hang around in hospital billing offices trying to find desperate people selling heirlooms on the cheap. MWes knows that you gotta find these people before they make it to the pawn shop.
tumblr_opelt0Aa8S1vprrlpo1_500.gif

What form of idiot turns to an annonymous message board to see if he made a good / bad financial decision about anything, much less in the acquisition of a 1.7 ct diamond?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT