ADVERTISEMENT

When is ku getting the word?

Everyone should know by know that Kansas, UNC & Duke can do no wrong and will never have any games taken away or any serious things done to any of them. You may as well except this.

They aren’t going to hear the word now, they will announce in the dead season of college basketball, and it will probably just be a scholarship penalty is all they will get
Exactly where u at ku boys. I know for a fact that athletes do what they want, for a damn fact criminal shit in Lawrence. My daughters roommate was fn raped the night they had the natty celebration. I will leave it at that

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
We waited for awhile. Is it a post season ban? Some wins taken away? Both? When are we going to hear something? Is Self going to be let go?
Why would you think any of this? Kansas ain’t going anywhere. They’re basically a 1 seed every year for 20 years with Self. The most consistently good team of the past 40 years or so

Yea level 5, look what they hit repeat offender UL with. NCAA just wants whole mess to dissapear.
yeah ul should have been hit. But I think they knew ul is dead already. They are never a big deal and the most buzz they had was the 80s. Ku is different. They are the 5th biggest program and you could say 4th. They always win. So something has to be done.

Reactions: KYCAT78
yeah ul should have been hit. But I think they knew ul is dead already. They are never a big deal and the most buzz they had was the 80s. Ku is different. They are the 5th biggest program and you could say 4th. They always win. So something has to be done.
I hope you are right and I am wrong.

Exactly where u at ku boys. I know for a fact that athletes do what they want, for a damn fact criminal shit in Lawrence. My daughters roommate was fn raped the night they had the natty celebration. I will leave it at that
Your daughter's roommate should have filed charges and demanded justice. If the law refused to act she should have gone to a TV station and exposed the entire coverup.
I understand that many times victims don't want publicity and feel ashamed or that they were in the wrong. But, if no one ever holds these athletic programs accountable for what they allow to go on...nothing will ever change.

Self can't be let go according to his lifetime contract at KU. I think KU will get a small fine and time already served. Why do you think Mark Emmert is stepping down? It is because Self knows where the dead bodies are and if KU is penalized he will expose the NCAA.

Self can't be let go according to his lifetime contract at KU. I think KU will get a small fine and time already served. Why do you think Mark Emmert is stepping down? It is because Self knows where the dead bodies are and if KU is penalized he will expose the NCAA.
So being an incompetent boob has nothing to do w/ it?

Your daughter's roommate should have filed charges and demanded justice. If the law refused to act she should have gone to a TV station and exposed the entire coverup.
I understand that many times victims don't want publicity and feel ashamed or that they were in the wrong. But, if no one ever holds these athletic programs accountable for what they allow to go on...nothing will ever change.
You are exactly correct my daughter tried to tell her and take to the police station but she was scared shitless and did not

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
On a side note what is u6’s status with the ncaa? are more sanctions pending?

I don't think I am being pessimistic when saying that Kansas will get no punishment. I feel it is just being realistic at this point when considering current day NCAA.

Both those two are scumbags and the two sob’s deserve to be run out of college basketball

See the self imposed punishment earlier this season. That is what they likely worked out with the NCAA and that is all that will come of it. Biggest hit there is a reduction of 1 scholarship for the next several seasons.

Until the NCAA makes $1 billion dollars in three weeks with another sport, you won’t see any real punishments with a basketball school.

Once they became a business, the rules and ethics went out the window and some programs take full advantage of it.

There is also the coach K factor here…. Zion was going to be offered cars, cash and home by Kansas, played for an Addidas aau team that was paying several people hundreds of thousands of dollars, yet wound up at Duke.

You think they will ever let the truth come out about that time period of college sports? No shot.

Until the NCAA makes $1 billion dollars in three weeks with another sport, you won’t see any real punishments with a basketball school.

Once they became a business, the rules and ethics went out the window and some programs take full advantage of it.

There is also the coach K factor here…. Zion was going to be offered cars, cash and home by Kansas, played for an Addidas aau team that was paying several people hundreds of thousands of dollars, yet wound up at Duke.

You think they will ever let the truth come out about that time period of college sports? No shot.
Yea Kansas assistant was caught on tape say they had to figure out a way to get him what he was asking for , Nike and pork bell Capel got it done and and he went to Dook .

Reactions: Jont0805
JMO - they’re gonna have some wins vacated and Self will be sanctioned. Maybe a couple of scholarships lost.

Self’s contract allows him to keep his job even if he is sanctioned by the NCAA. Kansas knew what he did and didn’t fire him so they won’t now. It might hurt his reputation and keep him from getting future endorsement deals. But that’s it.

There won’t be any postseason bans going forward IMO, because that punishes current players who had nothing to do with the violations. If this were 10 years ago they would get at least a year and maybe two.

Best case scenario for us is they get enough wins vacated for UK to retake the lead.

I wonder if there might also be some kind of forced separation of KU from Adidas. Don’t know if the NCAA has the power to do that, but it would be an appropriate sanction in this case.

The fact they HAVEN'T announced the results yet make me think they are going to get hit with something. If it was nothing they would just get it over with before the tourney starts. But they won't announce anything until that is over if it is negative because of the media attention. Worth watching.

Expect to hear nothing (if anything at all) until May or the summer when no one is listening to CBB chatter. KU could walk away with another title this year, but it won't matter because the NCAA will only do things to punish the school and coach, not the current players who had nothing to do with that scandal. I think the NCAA purposely delays these things so they can throw out the "can't punish these kids, they had nothing to do with it" excuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT