ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler

Wheeler is out and we are total ass. What say you now Wheeler haters? You guys need to start wearing out Frederick and others.
It's ridiculous.
Wheeler and Wallace play there asses off every game. The rest are soft as Charmin. If Frederick plays another second this year Cal should be fired.

Reactions: Dirt Court King
Still would have lost by double digits. They punked us inside all night. Offensive rebounds. A 5’9” PG would not have changed that.
Haha playing Frederick is an absolute joke. All you clowns are just sour cause you clamored for him and you look like idiots.

Okay we’ll see when Wheeler comes back. Can’t wait to see y’all at the Final Four. Severe is our savior, who would’ve thought.

We'd looked like ass 12 out of 15 games. Pull you head out of the sand.
Not this bad. We walk the ball up and we can't do that. Wheeler pushed the ball up the floor and gets guys wide open shots.

Wheeler would've struggled mightily vs this athletic length.

He could've provided some rest for Wallace and that's about it. That would've been handy since obviously Arkansas eventually wore him down

Reactions: Rideordiewildcat
Haha playing Frederick is an absolute joke. All you clowns are just sour cause you clamored for him and you look like idiots.
I haven’t ever clamored for Fredrick. I don’t want Wheeler playing more than about 5-10 minutes a game. I wanted Reeves to start and take the minutes. You Cal defenders are beyond delusional at this point and grasping at straws

Wheeler would've struggled mightily vs this athletic length.

He could've provided some rest for Wallace and that's about it. That would've been handy since obviously Arkansas eventually wore him down
No he would have pushed the ball and Reeves would have been open all day long.

I haven’t ever clamored for Fredrick. I don’t want Wheeler playing more than about 5-10 minutes a game. I wanted Reeves to start and take the minutes. You Cal defenders are beyond delusional at this point and grasping at straws
Forget Cal, he can pound sand too. This is just common sense.

All you guys are just bitter that you wanted Wheeler out so bad and you get your wish and it was a disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT