ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler and Tyty injuries

mbc82584

Junior
Jun 11, 2006
They were both kinda garbage.

loved hearing the announcers say they were cramping when LSU was obv trying to hurt our PGs.

is the season over if neither one of those dudes return? I don’t think they will and I think it is.

Do you know the extent of the injuries? If not why would you think they won’t return?

The Wheeler injury made no sense, that play happens 10x a game. He didn't even hit his head. Stupid shit like that only happens to us.

You've said that like 5 times, if youre inferring the kid is faking it or is a wimp just say so.

The Wheeler injury made no sense, that play happens 10x a game. He didn't even hit his head. Stupid shit like that only happens to us.
I'll agree. Not sure what's wrong because it didn't even look bad. I'm guessing he tweaked his neck or something. Looked like he was concussed yet didn't hit his head.

It must have been a nerve thing or something in his neck, lots of time when you hit something you don't see it doesn't take much to hurt you. I agree weird stupid sh** does happen to Kentucky a lot.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Washington clearly had cramps. He will be fine. Wheeler must have a concussion and that's tricky. It won't cost him the season but it's not like he's for sure back in 4 days either.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Just hoping they can play next game, it was sickening to see happen.

Officials never had any control over this game. You could hear Coach Cal on TV shouting and berating the hell out of every blown call or lack of game control on the officials. So much to be questioned out there, and it sure as hell wasn't funny.

The good ole SEC road fix was in, baby.

Take it up the wazoo & move on. Makes the league look like a gang of thugs.

Just get our players back healthy.

that's all I'm asking here.

Whiplash"

Late at night, all systems go
You’ve come to see the show
We do our best, you’re the rest
You make it real, you know
There is a feeling deep inside
That drives you ****in’ mad
A feeling of a hammerhead
You need it oh so bad

Adrenaline starts to flow
You’re thrashing all around
Acting like a maniac
Whiplash

Bang your head against the stage
Like you never did before
Make it ring, make it bleed
Make it really sore
In a frenzied madness
With your leathers and your spikes
Heads are bobbing all around
It’s hot as hell tonight

Acting like a maniac
Whiplash

Here on stage the Marshall noise
Is piercing through your ears
It kicks your ass, kicks your face
Exploding feeling nears
Now’s the time to let it rip
To let it ****in’ loose
We’re gathered here to maim and kill
‘Cause this is what we choose

Acting like a maniac

Here we go

Whiplash

Washington clearly had cramps. He will be fine. Wheeler must have a concussion and that's tricky. It won't cost him the season but it's not like he's for sure back in 4 days either.
Won’t need him Saturday anyways. Georgia is a joke

If UK can’t beat UGA at home without SW and TY then they should just disband the program.

Reactions: sdryan2
Someone said TyTy got hit in his leg by a LSU player. I thought he had cramps. He might have to deal with a severe bruise. I didn’t see the play.

Someone said TyTy got hit in his leg by a LSU player. I thought he had cramps. He might have to deal with a severe bruise. I didn’t see the play.
If that's the case I don't know how he will be able to play. I remember getting bruised once. Didn't want to play for months. Heard it can happen in basketball, but didn't think it could happen to me.

Wonder how many turnovers TTW had? The shakiest I have seen him with the ball, sloppy careless passes and forcing things way too much.
TyTy lost some draft stock tonight before his injury. He looked completely incapable of running the offense, and made terrible entry passes all night long. 6’3 scoring two guards with average speed are a dime a dozen in the G League

TyTy lost some draft stock tonight before his injury. He looked completely incapable of running the offense, and made terrible entry passes all night long. 6’3 scoring two guards with average speed are a dime a dozen in the G League
Yeah, I would rather have the veteran Mintz as the backup 1. TTW so far looks like a 2 to me.

Reactions: UKGrad93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT