ADVERTISEMENT

What's your UK 3-on-3 team?

I still think my mix would be too much top to bottom for what I’ve seen thus far. Delk Mash and AD, it’s all there. Shooting, defense, mobility, star power, all of it.

Reactions: Rondoed and chroix
I've got two of the best defenders in UK history (AD and Tay) and a Hall of Fame shooter. People forget how good Dampier was. Issel told us at camp that Kyle Macy couldnt hold Louie's jock.

Randle would be my first sub if I was given one.

I like your lineup but I think for three on three specifically I’m going with the steamrollers and letting Delk feast from beyond the arc.
I still think my mix would be too much top to bottom for what I’ve seen thus far. Delk Mash and AD, it’s all there. Shooting, defense, mobility, star power, all of it.

I’m steamrolling them with Cousins and Randle. AD especially. Cousins had way too much size for AD to handle.

• Haha
Reactions: Killswitch24
I like your lineup but I think for three on three specifically I’m going with the steamrollers and letting Delk feast from beyond the arc.

I’m steamrolling them with Cousins and Randle. AD especially. Cousins had way too much size for AD to handle.
Towns was the most talented big man I’ve seen play at Kentucky
KAT
Wall
Mashburn

Aaaaaaand cousins was called gay by Tony became too emotional to hit another shot all game. Just too easy.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
Chuck Hayes. Not concerned about blocking shots. Just create contact so guards pull up short next time. I want someone who will push centers out of the paint. Sets hard picks. And a motor to get long rebounds. There aren't going to be many missed shots. I need someone to get those and fights for every one. All Time leader in Wantsitmores.

Shai GA is underrated defender. Tall. Disrupts other guards. Shoots the 3. Lots of guards can get to rim 3on3, I need someone who finishes.

Tony Delk. Keeps his man in front of him. Long arms makes passing cumbersome. Can double post and get back out. Knocks down open 3s.

Last edited:
College Game
Delk
Mash
AD

Pro Game
SGA
Mash
AD
Mash and AD for sure. Those are great line ups.

Since it’s 3 on 3 and I like to be entertained I’d go

Ramel Bradley
Mash
Ad

Just to see and hear Bradley swag around while those two held it down. He also would be good enough with the extra space and bounces.

Reactions: UK67KU59
I think AD and Mashburn. The guard is tough though. Needs to be able to do it all.
You could make a case for: Rex, Delk, DA, Bogans, Meeks, Wall, Knight, Ulis, Murray, Fox, SGA, Reed, Rob.
Ulis is my PG for 5on5, but I might take Murray or possibly Reed for 3on3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT