ADVERTISEMENT

What's the deal with our training and medical staff????

catben

All-American
Sep 13, 2003
Now that it has come out that Mitchell has a hurt back that makes Adou, DJ, Edwards, Big Z, Rob, then Bradshaw and Ugo earlier this season ALL having some sort of ailment!!!

What is going on with the our training and medical staff that is OVER HALF our team has missed games for injuries or sickness????

Last edited:
I grew up playing hockey, and I don’t think I ever saw a team deal with so many injuries like I do with UK bball..and that was a very physical sport.

Every week there seems to be a new mysterious injury or illness. Yet somehow, whoever is out is usually on the bench laughing and smiling.

If they are hurt or sick play somebody who is not hurt or sick .Burks and Hart come to mind. Dillingham, Sheppard, Reeves and Ugo seemed ok There are other combination Cal could put on the floor Dillingham, Shepard and Reeves were doing all the scoring, Burks and Hart could at least play at full speed, Thiero made it thru the game without having to come out. Bradshaw and Edwards brought little to the table

I don't believe the medical/training staff are the bad guys here. Cal and some of the players seem to be looking for excuses to not play. Maybe Mitchell is playing when he should not be playing, Cal has that information and he chooses not to act on it?

It is obvious over the past 3 games we can't play man to man defense, could a zone be that much worse? Could Burks and Hart be that much worse in spot minutes? No one says you have to play them at the same time. Try putting 5 healthy players on the floor at the same time(if some are truly injured)

Reactions: ruppcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT