ADVERTISEMENT

What will NCAA tourney look like?

CatPhight

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
Beaver Lick
uk-presser-gear.png

When the coach of one of the biggest fan bases in the country talks like it could be a reality, I am now worried that we may not have fans at the games. That would take away a BIG advantage we usually have one EVERY round!!
I believe it definitely is going to happen. Going to be so weird

When the coach of one of the biggest fan bases in the country talks like it could be a reality, I am now worried that we may not have fans at the games. That would take away a BIG advantage we usually have one EVERY round!!

I wish that advantage help against Kansas state in “catlanta.” Still upset about that lost.
Honestly I’m over thinking that plane close to home actually matter. It’s all about if they show up that night or not. I know hope for them to play somewhere that I’ve never been so I can go and enjoy the game while I can explore a new city. Hoping that make it to Houston.

Wondering how this will impact the tv viewing experience and the player motivation.

It is going to be rough. Really hope if it happens it is just the first two rounds.

KSR was talking today that some Dr's seem to think we will know next week how widespread it is going to get- but facts are optional there so who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT