ADVERTISEMENT

Football What UGA fans are saying about Kentucky & Saturday's game...

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Will continue to share snippets but UGA's board is a worthy investment this week if you would like to try the upcharge for spying on your rival.
--------------------------

I read a lot of the other teams boards….I can honestly say I’ve never been to Kentucky’s before today.

They are fn pumped to the tits. Constant post of biggest game in UK history. Absolutely believe we are the better team and it’s our year, but that they are the best team we’ve bc blah blah we’ve played nobody and all that bullshit. They believe they have the better QB, OL, RBs (yes I’m serious), and best WR. Only thing we have is our D, and our secondary still can’t guard anyone.

Most believe they will lose but a lot of 17-13 type predictions. They absolutely believe their D is elite and we won’t be able to score much on them.

I don’t blame them a damn bit, good for them. Huge moment for their program, get pumped as hell and believe in your boys.

Their D might be second best to Clemsons but....

We are playing at home. More comfortable in terms of what we can do. Their offense kinda sucks. They aint winning.

Crowd will be louder than Arkansas. Bring earplugs

We’re going to shove their shit in

Dawgs by a million again

I swear we played this same game 2-3 years ago.

Yeah, we did. This will be the same result. UK doesn’t have the horses to make this a competitive game.

Clem, Ark, and Aub fans were all convinced they would score at will and win the game.

The last time we had a "big game" against them

1633962056376.png

I fully plan on the stadium starting to empty out late in the 3rd again… it’s going to be a long day for Kentucky.

I’m all in for this ride after yesterday. We beating everybody. And Idgaf about rat poison. This team is the poison and everyone else are rats.

they were saying the same thing in 2018, they were 8-1 and ranked 11th I think, it was also the biggest game in the program history

LSU gained over 400 yds of total offense last night …..they beat UT Chattanooga, USC jr, and Missouri by a single score……they are undefeated with one quality win vs Florida….Auburns d is better.

Someone tell them they are 24 point dogs

Just like Arkansas, Kentucky is a cute story that will lose luster after Saturday.

I live in Kentucky. Most of my friends are thrilled about their season but know that they are going to get beat.

One more thing….they are a running team……good luck…..

Sounds like a few choice opinions are being ascribed to the whole fan base.

Anyway, I'm happy for them. They're in rarified air for their program, and what's the point of being a fan if you can't be excited and hopeful in this situation?

Dawgs cover.

Idk what it is about them but Kentucky could have Tom Brady at QB and I wouldn’t be scared of their football team.

If we’ve played nobody…who have they played? Lol

Hahaha. Bless their hearts.

Not a good spot or matchup for them. Dawgnation is gonna be fired up! We beat them by a minimum of 20

Cats have a well-coached solid team, but I believe strongly that Arkansas is better than Kentucky.

Personally I think the 2018 Kentucky team was better than this one and we beat them 34-17 in Kentucky. Another beat down!

Are y'all as concerned as I'm starting to be about them? We have the obvious talent advantage but they're playing well & have a passing game for the first time in a decade at least.

We need everyone to be healthy & ready to play next week. I'm just glad it's a home game.
We cannot lose this game. If we do they win the East. It's an absolute must win.

I’d be surprised if they can be elite in the road in Athens.

Nah. I think our defense will suffocate them and our offense will pound them into submission. I’m not ordinarily over confident (quite the opposite) but they’ve had 2 more physical games than us back to back and I just can’t see us losing to Kentucky when the East is on the line. Can’t see it.

Has Kirby ever lost to Kentucky?

Oh come on Nancy. Absolutely no way they come to our house with our fan base and beat us on our field. We will out man them and take them to the woodshed.

Our schedule is truly shaping up to be much tougher than originally anticipated

That said I will never worry about Kentucky

Kentucky is awful. They barely beat USCjr and UTC. They suck. LSU has quit. We will mercy rule them at home.

Good gracious. Shirks they beat us? No. Are they “awful” no.

Ive thought for a couple of weeks that UK was really looking like our toughest regular season opponent. Glad we get them at home honestly. It will be a fight. They are better than anyone else we face in our division right now. Got to give Stoops credit for the job he’s done there.

people who think they’ll be a cakewalk are delusional.

I am delusional

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News