ADVERTISEMENT

What team do you want Kentucky to beat the crap out of next year?

Tenn will always be #1. SC prob #2. Mizz and UF, then U6, they still suck. Hopefully we get to where it's UGA!
Yea, I saw Brohm`s April 1st Spring practice report and he said we`re still a work in progress. He said they can`t have any injuries and their best players were 3 offensive linemen. He didn`t sound very positive at all and he answered every question with the same reply. I`m hoping we can put another whipping on them.

Georgia or Alabama

On a personal level I’d love it to be Tennessee, but the things putting a shellacking on one of those two teams (especially UGA since it’s earlier in the season) would do for the program can’t be understated.

Just a 1 point win over Bama would satisfy me. It'll take a miracle but, would be a statement win.
Other than that one, we REALLY need to beat UTeeee and/or Jawga.

Reactions: backinky2018
TN is my fantasy option. For the realistic option I'll say Vandy to put last year's bad home loss in the rear view.

Listing Likely to Unlikely:

Florida - They still suck
Louisville - they still suck
Missouri - we should be able to handle them at home this season
Vandy - We owe them one
South Carolina - becoming a heated rivalry, playing in Columbia this season don't give me hope.
Tennessee - Offensively, we couldn't keep up..let's hope that changes.
Alabama - Went down a notch last season but still a powerhouse. Hoping for a cold, rainy night game on Nov. 11 but will probably be a 12 Noon affair
Georgia - UK always plays them so tough, but can't seem to get over the hump. On another level even when they struggle. No luck between the hedges this season!

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
Alabama - Went down a notch last season but still a powerhouse. Hoping for a cold, rainy night game on Nov. 11 but will probably be a 12 Noon affair
history suggests it’ll be a night or afternoon kickoff. We basically only ever play Vanderbilt at noon for home SEC games.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT