ADVERTISEMENT

Football What road trip are you most looking forward to?

Road game/trip you're most looking forward to?

• Florida

Votes: 65 23.6%
  • Ole Miss

Votes: 167 60.7%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 42 15.3%
  • Missouri

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Kentucky's got a heck of a slate of road games this year:

Florida ... one of the best SEC East games of the year
Ole Miss ... the legendary Grove
Tennessee ... 34-7 last time. Can UK make it 2 in a row in Knoxville?
Missouri ... definitely no sure bet given recent games there

Any favorite bars, restaurants, golf courses, or breweries in those cities from past experience?

Something to go along with the discussion that I'm really excited about as a possibility for everyone here....

We've got a new arrangement with FanPlans.com and if you have a habit of going on road trips to watch the Cats play (football, basketball or anything else), it could be something that makes the process easier and saves you some money.

FanPlans is a travel platform for sporting events and more. It will bring Kentucky fans together and when you go through them, it helps CI.

You can book hotel rooms and get great rates while still earning loyalty points through your hotel of choice. You can get tickets and transportation through them as well.

I'm asking you to strongly consider booking hotel rooms for UK football and basketball weekends through our FanPlans page.

Use this link: https://www.fanplans.com/catsillustrated

The main reason I'm posting this here is because it could be a cool way for CI members to travel but also meet up with other Kentucky fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News