ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite chip?

51tf9MIPZgL.jpg

I've never had a Charles Chip, but my grandpa had one of those big tins and would always store whatever chips he happened to have in it. I stayed with my grandma during the day and he'd come home from work and make a snack and he'd pull that big tin out. Memories :)
We had them delivered to our house for years. The kids would run out to meet the driver and it was like Christmas morning . I doubt we bought any chips from a store for over a decade.

10409426_328673727285621_499091462976099072_n.jpg

Anybody had dots pretzels? Not sure if that’s considered a chip but they’re good

If I had to pick just one to eat for the rest of my life -- Cool Ranch Doritos.
It goes well with many different types of dip, and it's sturdy to handle being dipped in thicker dips, but it's also good on its own without dip.

I think that's a key attribute when determining a favorite chip. That's why I like the salt and pepper Kettle brand chips.

Reactions: J_Dee
You get one chip. You cannot double dip.

If you had to say, what is your favorite chip of all time?
A potato chip made in Burlington Iowa, named Sterzings. Not sold anywhere, or at least it didn't used to be, in South Eastern Iowa and across the river in Illinois!

891760002621.jpg

GUEST_23b8ca3b-f484-439c-a3cb-8208029ccaea

81wKAQFNjpL._SL1500_.jpg

These above are pretty legit for a healthy "chip". Their other flavors are iffy, but the Jalapeno Cheddar are bomb.

Fav and the best ever chip is an original Ruffle. By itself, or lathered in a good heep of french onion dip.....always on top.

Impossible to have one favorite chip, so here is my list. Fritos Scoops with salsa or chili, Crunchy Chetos, Wavy Lays, Twisted BBQ Fritos and Hot and Spicy Pork Rinds. That's my list, favorite could be any one, depending on the day.

I am so boring. I like kettle cooked salt and vinegar and plain old tortilla chips. I actually love the Santitos. They are nice and salty and after polishing off a bag the corners of your lips swell up from all the salt rubbing on them as they enter your mouth LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT