ADVERTISEMENT

What is the best method to recommend

If the player is good enough, they don't need to be recommended to coaching staffs.

Reactions: Rockford
Well the first step I would say would be to actually know who the player is ??? I can guarantee you just by looking at 6'10 250# straight A student, 4* will not get him very much recognition. Just like saying 6'3 200# combo guard, great shooter wouldn't. Weird post, but not surprising, par for the course on here.

Not sure if the post is real or not but.. what AAU program does this player play for? If they are what you say they are, they’ll be on a team where this staff and others throughout the country will see him at the live events in July.

For all those still commenting, the OP joined Rupp Rafters 17 years from the date of his post. Thus, just turning 17. Take that for what it's worth...

For all those still commenting, the OP joined Rupp Rafters 17 years from the date of his post. Thus, just turning 17. Take that for what it's worth...
Purely a coincidence. Never realized it until seeing it on posted on here. He and his family live in the DC area.
Not sure what you are insinuating with your comment. He will be playing for a top level D1 team. Guaranteed.

Purely a coincidence. Never realized it until seeing it on posted on here. He and his family live in the DC area.
Not sure what you are insinuating with your comment. He will be playing for a top level D1 team. Guaranteed.
I think it's more of you providing a name. You never provided a name.

Too many haters on here until he decides where he is going to college. He and his family are UK fans.

Reactions: Emarc
Criss Angel Wow GIF by DefyTV

When all else fails on a thread just post girls in bikinis.

Well the first step I would say would be to actually know who the player is ??? I can guarantee you just by looking at 6'10 250# straight A student, 4* will not get him very much recognition. Just like saying 6'3 200# combo guard, great shooter wouldn't. Weird post, but not surprising, par for the course on here.
What’s weird about the post??? And why be such an ass about it? The poster literally asked a question! Some of you on this board are insufferable and have horrible attitudes towards people. 🤦

What’s weird about the post??? And why be such an ass about it? The poster literally asked a question! Some of you on this board are insufferable and have horrible attitudes towards people. 🤦
Why pick out MY post when the other 40 in this thread did the SAME thing ? Maybe sarcasm or a sense of humor is not your strong suit ??? If I was being serious, you would know it. But you do not think a poster asking how to contact coaches for a recruit isn't odd ? Read his post again. Never mentioned the recruits name ? where he is from ? Where he plays ? The OP wasn't being serious, but you go right on ahead Defender of the message board weaklings.

Why pick out MY post when the other 40 in this thread did the SAME thing ? Maybe sarcasm or a sense of humor is not your strong suit ??? If I was being serious, you would know it. But you do not think a poster asking how to contact coaches for a recruit isn't odd ? Read his post again. Never mentioned the recruits name ? where he is from ? Where he plays ? The OP wasn't being serious, but you go right on ahead Defender of the message board weaklings.
As much as I would love to see him at UK, it's posts like this that makes me hope he chooses elsewhere. Really thought I could get some legit info.

Too many haters on here until he decides where he is going to college. He and his family are UK fans.
Not like we have’t had UK fan players go elsewhere before, especially in this day and age. Just say who it is, I’d assume being from a large metro area and a 4 star he already plays big AAU ball and
In all the events they scout.

Last edited:
From what I can find it has to be 1. Nyk Lewis, 2. Derek Dixon 3. Acaden Lewis 4. Christian Gurdak.

Two others are 3 stars according to rivals. 5. Will Harper or 6. Alex Touomou.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT