ADVERTISEMENT

What if

We beat K State tomorrow and Cal yanks his shirt off
fatty GIF

Like I said the other day. He can coach in his underwear for all I care if he will just call some out bounds and half court plays. Switch up defenses. You know Coach like coaches do.

Reactions: ukwazoo and gbl97
Nope. And that’s one thing about Calipari. He Carries himself like he’s a blue blood and wouldn’t go down to that level. He knows how this works.

No UK coach should do it. I also wish we ran the team like a club with rules, hair cuts etc. I just think it carries over. But no, no bs when you’re a traditional power.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Nope. And that’s one think about Calipari. He Carries himself like he’s a blue blood and wouldn’t go down to that level. He knows how this works.

No UK coach should do it. I also wish we ran the team like a club with rules, hair cuts etc. I just think it carries over. But no, no bs when you’re a traditional power.

:rolleyes:

Only the shadow knows what Cal would actually do at any given time...

You H. Ross Perot thing you...

DependentTornBrocketdeer-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
That

That would please the Cal haters as I’m sure he would be fired for that

Again, there is no such thing as a “Cal hater”. There are UK fans who are “losing haters” which you don’t seem to be. Calipari had 99% support when he was winning. You just don’t want to acknowledge it because you care more about a man than the program itself. Cheap charisma can do that to certain people.

I wish everyone would just take the time to get it right. He’s been losing a lot, hurting our prestige. It’s not our fault that the guy you love so much hasn’t held up to the standard of UK basketball. End this nonsense.

Again, there is no such thing as a “Cal hater”. There are UK fans who are “losing haters” which you don’t seem to be. Calipari had 99% support when he was winning. You just don’t want to acknowledge it because you care more about a man than the program itself. Cheap charisma can do that to certain people.

I wish everyone would just take the time to get it right. He’s been losing a lot, hurting our prestige. It’s not our fault that the guy you love so much hasn’t held up to the standard of UK basketball. End this nonsense.
Tomorrow gonna tell the tell. Lots of whooping going down the tubes.

Reactions: BBUK and Gromcat
He does all those things.
NO HE DOESN'T AND YOU KNOW IT. OUR INBOUNDS PLAY IS A LOB IN THE CORNER TO TOPPIN. WHICH IS A PERCECT SPOT FOR A TRAP.
HE HAS COACHED HARD A COUPLE GAMES THIS SEASON. ACTUALLY RAN STUFF THAT WORKED. WHY HE WON'T DO IT EVERY GAME IS BEYOND ME.

Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT