ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to the blue white game video?

Glad I watched it early. Hard to tell from a five on five scrimmage but they looked decent and competitive. I’d say sweet sixteen as a ceiling, maybe elite eight.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Not sure if this was Pope 100% or not. Could have been from above him. But if Pope then yes. He does not understand blue / white game at all. Again from here on out UK will be more money driven more than ever.

They would rather have 300 to 500 fans at $1500 to $125a pop than a crowd yelling go big blue! I heard something like they raised $750K last night then today rumor has it UK offered Caleb Wilson 1 mil for his services. So there is that. If you want top 5 recruiting class you will have to find ways to get the $$ to UK.

For anyone of us to say well the Crafts can afford it or something like that, forget that. Crafts give money to many charities and UK. It is not the right of anyone to say let someone else do that.

It is what it is. It is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I watched it last night before it was taken down. Car and Chandler had the best overall game. This team has some work in front of them but they hustle and act like they want to be at Ky as a team. The SEC is going to be brutal this year and we will have some games that we lose because the overall talent was better on the opposing teams especially if we are struggling from the outside. its going to be a fun year watching this team play and I am looking forward to enjoying Ky basketball again.

Not sure if this was Pope 100% or not. Could have been from above him. But if Pope then yes. He does not understand blue / white game at all. Again from here on out UK will be more money driven more than ever.

They would rather have 300 to 500 fans at $1500 to $125a pop than a crowd yelling go big blue! I heard something like they raised $750K last night then today rumor has it UK offered Caleb Wilson 1 mil for his services. So there is that. If you want top 5 recruiting class you will have to find ways to get the $$ to UK.

For anyone of us to say well the Crafts can afford it or something like that, forget that. Crafts give money to many charities and UK. It is not the right of anyone to say let someone else do that.

It is what it is. It is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This wasn't Pope. This was NIL and UK admin. They need to generate money because the donors aren't going to do this every year to pad the NIL to get better players. Pope probably didn't like it but had zero control over the decision.

NIL has to become part of the University, every University and then it must have a cap and take the fans out of the mix. The way it is now its like organized crime.

Reactions: chroix
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT