ADVERTISEMENT

What does Donovan’s wife think about Lexington?

Read an article earlier where she said she loved being a college coaches wife. This was years ago and says nothing to how she feels about Lexington though

from the article in October 2018

She especially enjoyed being a surrogate mom to college players away from home for the first time.

“You’re a caretaker as a college coach’s wife,” Billy said. “We would have players to the house for dinner to make sure they were doing OK. When they were sick or got hurt, Christine would check in with them. She was an asset in recruiting. Parents want to see what kind of family the coach has.”

“I am definitely a college coach’s wife,” Christine said. “I loved that.”

I picture it is like this...
giphy.gif

Also She is from Long Island like Billy. Their youngest daughter is now 22 so no worry about taking kids out of school. Honestly it seems right for him this time. The timing of the NBA season sucks though.

Reactions: EliteBlue
She'd probably enjoy the freedom of getting out of the body armor, and walking in front of windows again.

• Haha
Reactions: catzfanjim
I really think he will take it if we are willing to wait. It will mean next year is a transition year but I'm willing to accept that.
Honestly, if he tells us he will take it and tells us who he would like as assistants, we can go ahead and get them in place and working quietly behind the scenes to make the transition much smoother for next season. We could even try to retain Antigua or Chin to be a bridge for a year.

Seems to be the most important person to deal with concerning these coaches, forget about their agents!!
Billy appears to have a set of nads on him, unlike Hurley and pastor Scott. Would have to imagine he could tell his wife no without fearing for his life.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Nooooooo!!!

That’s what got us Billy Clyde. Remember, he was “married to the game of basketball”.
And how excited BBN was because he was all basketball 24/7/365. Didn't work out though.
Maybe (probably) a coach needs the balance of career and family life like everyone else.

Reactions: catben
Seems to be the most important person to deal with concerning these coaches, forget about their agents!!

The fanbase is being eaten alive by other fans and media interests over comments like these. Repeatedly blaming women for our coaching whiffs isn't helping the cause, not to mention it's a loser mentality.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT