ADVERTISEMENT

What are these in the Sky 💙💎

What is this I caught on Tuesday night.

Looks Diamond shaped

7dtwmr.jpg
Your mother’s vagina is kind of diamond-shaped, you want a pic of that?

I miss “shaking down” sometimes.. It helps take out the trash.

Maybe I need to start checking profile pics, especially on Twitter, it’s all about the Mark. Hello.

When you shake down, sometimes it is no telling what you will find.

Like around their eyes or on clothing or anywhere.

It’s cold outside today, shake down time, where & who should I begin with.

captain-hadley.gif

My question is, if they so proud, why be so deceiving about, just come out and say it, what they really are.

See even in prison, they mark themselves, tattoos & clothing, so they are known. Some try to hide them. Takes a great eye on some .

Some others tho, will show them proudly.

Why so secretive, it’s like they are a member of a secret club, secret society.

All things will come to the Light & Truth eventually, some sooner rather than later.

I got some great examples, oh my. You never know who might be trying to deceive ya. That is why I monitor everything.

It is still in my blood & DNA from all those years behind the gates. I just guess some old habits are just hard to shake.

Shake Down Time..

grand-entrance-opening-door.gif

Last edited:
When an inmate thought he was slick, he would try to disguise something in a slick way, but he still wanted to mark or flag.

The reason why they wanted to hide it from us, they didn’t want to be fronted & want us to know who they belong too, you know gangs & all that stuff.

If we found out, they get listed & marked on our lists, because then we know who they really were, who they ran with & working with, or for.

It showed us who they Belonged Too… When we find that stuff out, it makes everyone, staff & inmates, much safer….

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT