ADVERTISEMENT

What are these in the Sky 💙💎

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
I have been getting these every night in Ky, or was, it’s been pretty cloudy lately.

These are zoomed in, the videos I have, how do I post them? If I'm lying, I’m dying!

Like a ball of energy
7c6wfu.jpg

7c6wp2.jpg

I wish I could post the videos, how can I do that. They will blow your mind.

The spheres move as well.

I have been getting these every night in Ky, or was, it’s been pretty cloudy lately.

These are zoomed in, the videos I have, how do I post them? If I'm lying, I’m dying!

Like a ball of energy
7c6wfu.jpg

7c6wp2.jpg
Are these stationery or fast moving?

What degree height are you seeing them?

What direction?

My buddy has it on Twitter! Changed the contrast to see the lights on the planes. First plane comes in on the right, the second on left. Wait until the end & you hear the jet sound!

Oh man, I have a friend that is crazy and studied at the Eceti Ranch, some place in New Mexico(could be Washington but can't remember) where they study...I guess you'd say aliens and other things, and he'd say those were orbs.

Are these stationery or fast moving?

What degree height are you seeing them?

What direction?

South! Stationary, but are able to move up & down & side to side. Usually very, very high!

When planes are in the area it zooms so small you can barely see it..

The sparkling of it caught my eye, as I watched it, I said that thang is moving..

i went & got the wife to verify. I haven’t been able to catch it in a few days, it’s cloudy or smoky 🤷‍♂️

I am glad I like to star watch at night, do it about every night. Retired life 😆

Last edited:
We have an old family legend from the fifties or sixties about this same thing. It was told by two of my aunts who witnessed it when they were young, very straight laced ladies that would not make something like this up.
They described in detail a round white light that hovers and then makes erratic direction changes and then moves at tremendous speed...interesting to see similar things captured on today's cell phones.

Looks like you’ve got something on your camera lens. Why don’t you step it up and get a tripod and a zoom lens if you think it’s really something? If I thought I had discovered alien life I’d put a little fricking effort into it.

Looks like you’ve got something on your camera lens. Why don’t you step it up and get a tripod and a zoom lens if you think it’s really something? If I thought I had discovered alien life I’d put a little fricking effort into it.

No such thing as Aliens! Man Made.

Just think, it looks like a ball of energy, put more energy into the atmosphere you could have outrageously floods, snow storms, ice storms, tornados & hurricanes!

They feed off energy ⚡️

Just think, it looks like a ball of energy, put more energy into the atmosphere you could have outrageously floods, snow storms, ice storms, tornados & hurricanes!

They feed off energy ⚡️
I told you before it's the ghost from Mario Bro's because according to these guys ghost feed off of energy.

ghost hunters fist bump GIF by SYFY

Reactions: chroix
But it couldn’t be the energy balls all over the place causing wild & crazy weather because it’s Climate Change 🤔

They feed off energy ⚡️
Maybe this could save us from climate doomsday in September/October ??? 😂🍺

I think it was the summer of 64 (or 65). My BR window looked north toward the East End of Louisville. It was just after sunset. A light moved from the east very quickly to a position right in front of me, stalled, then moved back a bit towards the east, stalled again, then quickly went west completely out of my field of vision. Then, it basically happened again. Same path. Same moving back east. Same stalls. Same speed. Balloons/helicopters don't move that fast. Airplanes don't stall or move "retrograde" that way. No rocket in the mid 60s could move like that. Flood lights from a commercial establishment don't cover the entire sky. I couldn't guess the altitude or distance from me. My window was 2nd floor and the lights were remote and above the tree line by a good bit.

I've never figured it out. And, I've never heard of anyone else seeing anything similar.

But since that time I have a strange power ... [obvious joke alert]

[edit. I should mention that the light was basically a point source. Like a very bright star.]

Last edited:
I think it was the summer of 64 (or 65). My BR window looked north toward the East End of Louisville. It was just after sunset. A light moved from the east very quickly to a position right in front of me, stalled, then moved back a bit towards the east, stalled again, then quickly went west completely out of my field of vision. Then, it basically happened again. Same path. Same moving back east. Same stalls. Same speed. Balloons/helicopters don't move that fast. Airplanes don't stall or move "retrograde" that way. No rocket in the mid 60s could move like that. Flood lights from a commercial establishment don't cover the entire sky. I couldn't guess the altitude or distance from me. My window was 2nd floor and the lights were remote and above the tree line by a good bit.

I've never figured it out. And, I've never heard of anyone else seeing anything similar.

But since that time I have a strange power ... [obvious joke alert]

[edit. I should mention that the light was basically a point source. Like a very bright star.]
In 75 on Thanksgiving night, about ten of us saw an incredible site that nobody could explain. Years later I learned it was a jet refueling.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT