ADVERTISEMENT

What are the odds that John Higgins refs a game next season in Rupp ?

100%

The NCAA will make sure to send a message that their referee assignments can not be dictated by intimidation or harrassment.
It would be a horrible precedent if the NCAA pulled Higgins from uk games.... and they know this.
He will referee a Kentucky game next year. Book it.
Theoretically, you're right, but that would be a PR nightmare. If he were to ref another game, can you imagine the dynamic between him and Calipari? I would imagine that he will recuse himself from doing any more UK games to avoid any drama.

Who cares if they win the title. They draw one closer and won't care if we win next year in a meaningless regular season game. That said, the refs will keep it close in Chapel Hill.

Gonzaga's bigs and Oregon's backcourt have something to say about the Cheats winning the title

It boggies my mind why the NCAA would choose this guy to do a final four or championship game.

It boggies my mind why the NCAA would choose this guy to do a final four or championship game.

A clear "FU"/middle finger to every other college basketball program..especially UK and "I'm the boss..I can do what I want." move. **** the CORRUPT NCAA. Coach Cal is right..there needs to be Super Conferences formed and the NCAA needs to go bye bye.

Reactions: musrat59
ADVERTISEMENT