ADVERTISEMENT

What are some of your most memorable moments from this board?

18f15hojdv119jpg.jpg

I stared at the Door for what seemed like a lifetime.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
What was that thread a couple of years ago, about a woman giving secretive info out on a player, anonymously. Then her cover was busted and someone figured out it was the fathers longtime girlfriend of the kid, or something?

That was entertaining.

That morning that a 17 year old kid called Wenyen Gabriel to the Cats out of nowhere.

Watching that unfold from him getting crucified to - Oh Wait...this looks real! Classic.

Reactions: .S&C.
I started posting probably a few months before Cal's first season, so I can't really speak for prior events, but in my time on this board, I think it would be hard to top the craziness of the Terrence Jones Watch. People were pulling all-nighters for what seemed like a week straight.

I just like how quickly news gets out and how quickly you can read so many different opinions about said news.
Guess you could say I like how the board is so fast paste!

I stared at the Door for what seemed like a lifetime.

I was in my first year at UK when all of that went down. I didn't post here but I enjoyed reading the threads. The door was probably the most awesomely absurd thing I have ever seen on this forum.

Some really great ones are mentioned so I won't repeat. Here are two I enjoyed.

Remember when we had a mini war going with some Virginia fans? They found ways to rig polls and we would try to win on sheer numbers while we figured out how to cheat too?

I also like when the switch to catsillustrated occurred. Those last minutes were epic. Fears of lost post counts and just fear of things never being the same...and then it was like it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: .S&C.
Door, TCCAT at taco bell, Legion of Doom vs. Super Tubby Friends, fast paste, UK fan MS PAint version of "The Shot" painting.

The Door was about as euphoric as I have ever seen this board though...more than the 2012 NC.

Some really great ones are mentioned so I won't repeat. Here are two I enjoyed.

Remember when we had a mini war going with some Virginia fans? They found ways to rig polls and we would try to win on sheer numbers while we figured out how to cheat too?

I also like when the switch to catsillustrated occurred. Those last minutes were epic. Fears of lost post counts and just fear of things never being the same...and then it was like it didn't happen.

Y2UK

Reactions: kyboy1998
I remember the day Crownmewilma got banned, some of the mods were scorching hot. Nuclear fusion hot . And that's all I'm going to say about that.
smileys-sunglasses-081719.gif

Yeah, a ton of old names I haven't seen in a long time in that thread. I guess some problem just stopped posting and some made different names like S&C.

Bourbon Street live cam during the 12 final four. UK sticker on the back of the street sign and the drunk karaoke singers.

Taking over the Texas A&M(I think) board.

I can't believe no one mentioned the Reggie Love thread. That one was classic, but then I don't know how long it lasted. It was up during the night shift on here and was probably deleted first thing in the morning when a mod got on.
18s493kbn1smppng.png

Here are some of my contributions to other great threads on here.
etch-a-sketch-wall.jpg

CuzDoor.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT