ADVERTISEMENT

What a wonderful team

Mar 29, 2015
I finished reading a couple of articles on WCS and Towns and the great human beings these two men are not just basketball players. And I found myself wishing I could actually meet them both get to know them personally cause you dont meet people like that very much in this life. Then hit just hit me wow our guys are so great that not only do I want to meet them cause there on my favorite team but I want to meet them cause of how good they truly are as people. How many people can make that same clam about players on there favorite teams? Not many now while I understand that alot of players do charity work and the such if you take the time to read about Towns how in high school he played in a game and scored 25 points and refused to score another point to honor a veteran who died while protecting this country at the age of 25. And how Willie seen this youtube video of a little girl with Cerebral Palsy who wanted to marry him when she got older and he invited her to the wildcat lounge during the craziest week of his college career to have a spaghetti dinner with her you see these two young men didnt do it for the recognition or the stories that would follow they did it cause deep down they are that tremendous at being caring human who put others before themselves. Ive been a paramedic most of my life ive seen alot of the bad this world has to offer so when I read stuff like that it brings Joy to my heart and makes me thank God that I was born a Wildcat fan and have young men like these that it would be a true honor just to meet on my favorite team. Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You son of a gun. How in the world can I call YOU a troll? Darn it.
grin.r191677.gif

You should also read some posts on Lee. I hope someone will bump them up. They are also great. I am thankful for these Cats. Any man wouldn't mind calling these guys------------son. (I've got a tremendous son in his own right but the world can take a few more of these.) Go Cats!!!
uzi.r191677.gif

Lol BBUK im far from a troll I have been coming here and reading post for 3 years now. I finally decided to register and start voicing my opinions not that they mean much lol. Buy you and Big blue lou are 2 of my favorite posters on here I got plenty more but im afraid ill mess there call signs up as bad as I just did Lou s lol. And yes ive read up some on Lee as well he is a wonderful young man. I couldn't be more proud to be a UK fan

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT