ADVERTISEMENT

Well, we're on Deadspin

Best one ...

yedlvsotgj4bvj92jzr8.png

Yep. They're the ones who give a crap about appeasing people who believe every stereotype of Kentuckians. They're so desperate to be liked and not associated with a fan base. I think of them on par with white people who hate being white.

Speak for yourself.

I hated being white when it came to playing basketball. I'm 6-foot-2 and never came close to dunking anything other than a tennis ball. I fully blame my whiteness. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: awf
That's pathetic going after a man and his private business.

Kentucky fans should be ashamed.
He went after Cal and his business, didn't he? That's not even counting the players, who were still working to improve their draft stock, which directly affects their livelihoods. Screw him. I hope other officials are taking note. Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

We're talking about possibly 3 NATIONAL TITLES in a 7 year span that this guy has cost us with biased officiating. This shit needs to be addressed. It's a big ****ing deal. Again, we play for National titles here. Could you imagine if Cal won it all those years: 2011, 2015 and 2017? That would tie him with Coach K with 4 each, if we win in 2015. Also, that would tie us with UCLA, with 11 titles. Cal would be like a God. You think the NCAA wants that?! o_O

You people are crazy. Well the people going after Higgins anyway.

Higgins is a horrible ref but going after him is just childish

why doesn't this video show the final walk.. and foul on monk.. there are so many more missed calls on this. There are even shitty ones against UNC. But people like this dead spin guy don't get it changed our strategy. We had to stop driving the ball because they wouldn't call fouls. I tell you what Nick... Lets box except you tie one hand behind your back. Let me see if there is only a 2 point difference after the match

We need to contact Melvin Matthew about John Higgins clogged my toilet tee shirts.

Sumbitch came in my house, hit on my 12 year old son, clogged up my toilet, fell through that cheap ass roof, and landed on my new 65" flat screen. I think that calls for an ass whoopin'. The worst part about it was his ford pinto broke down in my driveway. Helluva outfit he runs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT