ADVERTISEMENT

Well here is the Brea news …

Make the deal Boosters
As anyone will tell you, some version of this was going on for years and years before NIL officially came to be. But God I hate how openly it happens now. I wish I could fast forward two or three years of college sports til when football has been separated from the rest, the athletes are unionized and have a CBA in place, and there are some standardized rules across the sport. It's all just so ridiculous right now.

Reactions: BassProCat
You literally started a doomsday thread because all the players from the last team left, which everybody expected, and then you said they aren’t gonna get any players when he hasn’t even been coach for a full week yet

You say “doomsday”, I say the truth.

I knew there would be large turnover, did not think we would lose absolutely everybody.

I’d like to think other coaches could’ve kept somebody (see Billy G keeping P-Patt).

Still doesn’t change the fact posters want to be negative and blame everyone under the sun, but I’m a troll. Okay group think commandos.

Reactions: BluesDaddy
Lol, what world do you live in?

I have job hopped several times for promotion opportunities, better pay or benefits. That is literally how people get ahead unless they are cool with waiting on people ahead of them to retire or die.
---
OK, but I'm not going to pay to watch you do that.

Youtube Meme GIF
Chappelles Show Dancing GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT