ADVERTISEMENT

Well Hack…

I am wondering what kind of Jingo-esq spin the Hack can give us this time.
Hack seems like an optimist, but I have to say, as a Stoops supporter, today was bad. CMS has given us some great moments, but this was, as Rich Brooks said, an all systems failure. I can't imagine seeing it any other way – even through sapphire glasses.

079b66cbd6d7511f47e13afd053b59f4f47f2674.jpg

I am wondering what kind of Jingo-esq spin the Hack can give us this time.

He hides in his cave after a loss. He claims real fans don't post after a loss for 72 hours or something. He will be back by Wednesday morning pumping sunshine and talking about how we are so close to being a sec and playoff contender, etc.

Reactions: WildcatofNati2
He hides in his cave after a loss. He claims real fans don't post after a loss for 72 hours or something. He will be back by Wednesday morning pumping sunshine and talking about how we are so close to being a sec and playoff contender, etc.

You were sooooo close. Hell, I totally missed this thread as it got completely covered by all the other negativity.

I found it searching for Rembrandt’s 2025 recruiting thread.

But in the spirit of the OP’s actual quarry: we went back to the drawing bored, polished up the fast paste offense, and went full boar and hole hog against Lane Kiffin on Forth Down!!

Helpful Hint From Hack: when the forum
is running real fast, after a big win or big loss, to get the attention of the poster you are addressing, refer to them with like this: @Chad Rock and @UKWildcats1987.

This should give the poster specific notice in their “Alerts” that they’ve been made the subject of a post/thread.

Then even with a day in a cave (actually for me a quarry) the poster will have actual notice of the post even if buried by a page or two.

Last edited:
He will be back by Wednesday morning pumping sunshine and talking about how we are so close to being a sec and playoff contender, etc.

Hmmmm.

You were a tad optimistic: it took until Tuesday Night following the upset of No. 6 on the road.

But search my posts carefully: I predicted nary an SEC title nor a playoff appearance, but rather an 8-4, with a Reliaquest (Tampa) Bowl appearance, and I (we) are back on track!!!

You were sooooo close. Hell, I totally missed this thread as it got completely covered by all the other negativity.

I found it searching for Rembrandt’s 2025 recruiting thread.

But in the spirit of the OP’s actual quarry: we went back to the drawing bored, polished up the fast paste offense, and went full boar and hole hog against Lane Kiffin on Forth Down!!

Helpful Hint From Hack: when the forum
is running real fast, after a big win or big loss, to get the attention of the poster you are addressing, refer to them with like this: @Chad Rock and @UKWildcats1987.

This should give the poster specific notice in their “Alerts” that they’ve been made the subject of a post/thread.

Then even with a day in a cave (actually for me a quarry) the poster will have actual notice of the post even if buried by a page or two.
Thanks for the genital rewinder Hack!

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT