ADVERTISEMENT

Well……I’ve been pessimistic long enough……..

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
238781e9b6a7b77c3317083400062a55.gif

I've always felt there was a good chance with this team. We could lose first weekend but we could win it all. Just depends if we keep shooting like this and give this kinda effort on D. Having a shot is all I ask for.

I've always felt there was a good chance with this team. We could lose first weekend but we could win it all. Just depends if we keep shooting like this and give this kinda effort on D. Having a shot is all I ask for.
The defense has been keeping me grounded. They played well enough today to show that they might be able to get something done in the tourney.

The defense has been improving every game.

Defensive rebounding is our weakness. But we’re getting better.

Cal always has the team playing its best basketball by March.

This is a very good team. I’ll be in Phoenix for the FF. I’ve had my room and flights reserved for months.

Never doubt Cal.

Reactions: celtikat33
The defense has been improving every game.

Defensive rebounding is our weakness. But we’re getting better.

Cal always has the team playing its best basketball by March.

This is a very good team. I’ll be in Phoenix for the FF. I’ve had my room and flights reserved for months.

Never doubt Cal.
Go wash your mouth out with soap.

You are obviously trying to jinx this team into losing in the NCAA.
You can gloat AFTER we get there, if we do.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Today was OUTSTANDING!!!!

We did what it took to beat a very good UT team at their place!!

Our kids played AGGRESSIVELY against one of the most physical teams in the country. Reed, Antonio and Justin were OUTSTANDING!!! Rob was great in the 2nd half and all 3 Bigs played AWESOME defense and we OUT-REBOUNDED the Vols!!!

Now let's use this as a springboard toward a run to the Final 4!!!

I"M ALL IN TOO!!!!

Last edited:
We win the sec tourney and go to the final four anything else is a bust

I’m in too brother they got me after tonight. Will prolly break my heart but these guys are legit and as likable as any group we’ve had in Cal era.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT