ADVERTISEMENT

WELCOME DJ Jeffries !!!

DYIKdW1VoAATcXo

Looks good in Blue & White!!!

AlohaCat

Happy to have him, but he already has 1 foot out the door. Let's hope he is more ready than Diallo when he got here. I'm just not a big fan of the first thing a recruit talks about is leaving after a year, but that is Coach Cal's sales pitch. Hopefully we mix in some multi-year players as well because we likely will lose a lot off next year's team if we return a bunch after this year.

Happy to have him, but he already has 1 foot out the door. Let's hope he is more ready than Diallo when he got here. I'm just not a big fan of the first thing a recruit talks about is leaving after a year, but that is Coach Cal's sales pitch. Hopefully we mix in some multi-year players as well because we likely will lose a lot off next year's team if we return a bunch after this year.
Then you might not want to follow recruiting then because all of these young men dream of the NBA. I understand what your saying though and would like them to stick around also.

Reactions: gossie21
Hope he is even remotely capable of shooting a free-throw because he ain't dunking every shot in college but he sure takes it to the rim with authority.

Reactions: Black Diamond Cat
Hope he is even remotely capable of shooting a free-throw because he ain't dunking every shot in college but he sure takes it to the rim with authority.
Very physical looking player, but hope he has other skills, ie. mid range jumper, shot blocking, and rebounding, as well as a nice touch at the FT line.

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT