ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday: NBA Draft Combine on ESPN2 1-5 pm ET

Jaylen Wells, better game today. Robinson with double figures, but 1-7 from deep.

Robinson 12 points on 3/11 shooting is not doing him any draft favors. I think he will be a Cat sooner rather than later. Just do not see his 2 days at the combine making a great case for even a 2nd round pick. He was / is projected late 2 round, and he didn't do anything to move up any. He will be taking a huge gamble on a team picking him. He definitely would benefit from another year.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Robinson 12 points on 3/11 shooting is not doing him any draft favors. I think he will be a Cat sooner rather than later. Just do not see his 2 days at the combine making a great case for even a 2nd round pick. He was / is projected late 2 round, and he didn't do anything to move up any. He will be taking a huge gamble on a team picking him. He definitely would benefit from another year.
If that dude gets the fear of God put in him from the combine, signs with us, works his tail off all summer to shore up what the combine exposed, and makes a PJ Washington year-over-year productivity leap, it could be the best of all possible basketball worlds for us. We could be Mecha Godzilla this season.

Well huge difference between he and PJ. PJ was a young freshman so only way to go for him was up. Jaxson is already NEAR what he is gonna be. He is 22/23 years old. can he improve and get better, yes, a PJ like improvement ? I don't know.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Calipari is a vindictive person. I've been saying this for some time. He goes after guys we go after, hoping that we won't get them.
Yeah, just like the Nike shoes and jerseys that are in the department stores for sell. I like those shoes,and the next man says that he likes those shoes too. Is he supposed to not buy them because you are looking at the Nike shoes ? Everyone has the right to buy them just as you. Point: You can't stop going after something you like, because someone else likes the same thing. That's why it's not just one pair of shoes on the shelf. So I'm entitled to go after the same thing that I like at the store. Just happens to be that we both going after the same pair of shoes that we like. So, coach has the right to go after someone that you are wanting.. But this case? Only one of Robinson! So, whoever gets him first,then just know you didn't come up with the money! 💰

Reeves with a decent 2nd day. Made both FTs and 1 of 3 from deep.

I don’t get the hate for Bronny James. Seems like a good young man who carries himself well. He almost died from a heart condition as a teenager and is likely trying to maximize a relatively short window he has to play professionally. I get some of you don't like Lebron, but that doesn't really warrant dragging his son.

Reactions: 1war
Yeah, just like the Nike shoes and jerseys that are in the department stores for sell. I like those shoes,and the next man says that he likes those shoes too. Is he supposed to not buy them because you are looking at the Nike shoes ? Everyone has the right to buy them just as you. Point: You can't stop going after something you like, because someone else likes the same thing. That's why it's not just one pair of shoes on the shelf. So I'm entitled to go after the same thing that I like at the store. Just happens to be that we both going after the same pair of shoes that we like. So, coach has the right to go after someone that you are wanting.. But this case? Only one of Robinson! So, whoever gets him first,then just know you didn't come up with the money! 💰
No one said he wasn't allowed to get guys we're after. I stated why he's trying to. He's a very immature person.

I don’t get the hate for Bronny James. Seems like a good young man who carries himself well. He almost died from a heart condition as a teenager and is likely trying to maximize a relatively short window he has to play professionally. I get some of you don't like Lebron, but that doesn't really warrant dragging his son.
Calipari >>>>>>>>

I really have nothing against Bronny but if it wasn’t because of his name would he even sniff the NBA?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT